sick of all you Mp3 haters

mp301guy

alright enough is enough i am sick and tired of you losers coming on this board and talking trash about our cars all you are all jealous ass bitches that have no life. I am soo sorry people dont give a crap about the cars your drive. this is directed to everyone of you fags that have talked crap about our cars. It is just really pathetic.
thanks for your time.
;)

Dont let them get you angry brother. Just tell them to read Car and Driver for this month. That'll shut em up real quick. Besides, its all bout YOU and YOUR car.

Peace, love and the pursuit of a great ride.

Jason
Yellow P5 2002, 18" Tenzo ZT6s
Markham, Ontario

:D

Dont front like you got somethin then! You aint's got shizit! Would you like some cheese with what whine? Pussy!

you %======> (dick) why dont you tell us about your grannys car because that is what you are driving probably, or better yet meet me somewhere and we will settle this by racing. and better yet i will bring my 1927 model t bucket that has 756 hp. Now talk some s***, and post your pic on the website you unregeistered gut guzzling cum sucker. Have a nice day!!!! :rolleyes:

I think they should get rid of unregistered posting, it'll keep a lot of jack asses off the site. Just my .02 cents

If you buy an MP3 and you want to talk about hot roding it then you disserve what your dumb ass gets. You do not hot rod some slow as **** POS. Sure it might look cute but it is not a hot rod you jackass.

Trin, You have only posted two things(That is if your not the same person as game)and both of them are just talking s***.

Can't we all just get along?

Dorks. Talk all the trash you want, and drive your used, crappy, Camaros and Firebirds w/ your cracked-out, pregnant, hoe in the passenger seats; losers. At least we're not living in mama's trailer.

nah, cya guys in 2 years, i wonder what an rx 8 can do with some little tweaking? now, thats a hot rod, too bad camaros, trans ams r going out of the road :( less trashy peeps that believe they r hot rods in everybodies cars!

Originally posted by SanFranMP3:
<STRONG>Dorks. Talk all the trash you want, and drive your used, crappy, Camaros and Firebirds w/ your cracked-out, pregnant, hoe in the passenger seats; losers. At least we're not living in mama's trailer.</STRONG>

i swear that u just hit the nail man! :D LOL thats so true!!!

Hey, now...

Just 'cause we're white trash idiots who think a Camode is the best car on the road doesn't mean we have pregnant hoes. I have ten kids, and we all live in my mom's trailer, so shut up...

I wonder why some idiots have nothing better to do but come to other people's boards with nothing constructive to say and just flame all the time. Doesn't that get boring after a while?

If you have a low opinion of the car we drive here, you shouldn't even be on this board at all!

I agree with getting rid of these non-registered postings...waste of time and space.

Originally posted by DuCKieMP3:
<STRONG>camaros...are for white fags... plain and simple...</STRONG>

That coming from someone driving a car called an MP3? What a joke!! If you want performance then go with a performance car not some rice burning lawnmower four-cylinder piece of crap.

First of all the Camaro & Mustang handle great and are not that far off from the slalom speeds posted by your MP3. If you knew ANYTHING about racing or handling then you would know that slalom speeds are not the benchmark for a good handling car. But then again you bought an MP3 so how smart can you be.

Attn: <The 1>

So are you scared???? You never answered my question about a race, oh and you never told us what your grandmother drives? Or is that i have a T-buck that scares you. ANYTIME ANYPLACE you just post it. That is right you dont own a car, you are like 14 and putting your dick in cottage chesse. One day "The 1" thing that will happen is that you will grow a brain and see that you are jealous....its ok to admit, hey eveyone needs to get there priorities straighten....sound like you need to think about it. Have a Splendit Day, oh by the way, George next trailor down from you is tired of letting you use his jumper cables to start your grannys car. just relaying a message...peace ;)

Originally posted by <The 1>:
<STRONG>
First of all the Camaro & Mustang handle great and are not that far off from the slalom speeds posted by your MP3.</STRONG>
Oh yeah, cars that weigh over 3000 pounds handle great...That's why there are companies like Saleen and Rousch that make suspension to make it handle good. The fact is that stock, Mustangs and Camaros handle sloppy.

<STRONG>If you knew ANYTHING about racing or handling then you would know that slalom speeds are not the benchmark for a good handling car. But then again you bought an MP3 so how smart can you be.</STRONG>

Speaking of racing, why are Camaro's only in drag racing??? Oh ,wait I forgot the poke around in Grand Am Racing too...

Mustangs are in some road racing series, but they aren't that competitve...

So, if they handle so well, why don't they win??

Originally posted by TightMP3:
<STRONG>Attn: <The 1>

So are you scared???? Or is that i have a T-buck that scares you. ANYTIME ANYPLACE you just post it. </STRONG>

If you insist on racing you T-Bucket Rodster against my 68 Camaro then ok. I will only travel if there is money involved. See your T-Bucket is one extream and your MP3 is another. My car is a daily driver and is really fast your's is neither. I think your T-bucket is cool but you cannot drive that every day. Your MP3 is a daily driver but it is slow.

Please do not talk s*** about production when Mazada only brought 1500 of those to the states.

First learn how to spell....Also post the pix!!! Of your ride, i like camaros, i have a 69 camaro, but you just dont start doggin someone that has taken there time to get a nice car and dogg them. You dont see a bunch of MP3 guys on your alls sites doggin you. Lets see the pix of the nice 68 camro, i have one, everyone has one. I also have a 86 Monte Carlo SS, 17 M farmall Tractors. So just be nice, we are all just excited to get a new car. God i cant believe that you sit around all day and have no job, obviously you dont because you just get on our site. My bad, you must like our cars because you are on it All day All night well hell 24-7. :eek:

ChriS is right! Camaro is not a good car, that’s why no real performance company would spend money to mod Camaro on track.

MP3 is a 4dr Sedan, how can compare with a V8 muscle ? This is insane. But still, MP3 win in every aspect except straight road, that’s good enough.

Back