sick of all you Mp3 haters

Originally posted by <The 1>:
<STRONG>Please do not talk s*** about production when Mazada only brought 1500 of those to the states.</STRONG>

Hey nice one <The 1>. You proved every god dammned one of us' reason for buying this car. Only brought 1500? Do you know what Limited Edition means?

Hey Brandene! Dem theres people only brat 15 hudred of dem Digital Music Cars to the states! Production mah ass! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by <The 1>:
<STRONG>
Please do not talk s*** about production when Mazada only brought 1500 of those to the states.</STRONG>
This is hilarious.. This also strengthens my belief that only "white trash" (uneducated white trash as well) drives Camaros. Those cars get so junked out. Nasty. At least our cars have class. Or wait, do you know what that means?

This is freakin funny!!!!
Just relax there guys. Even though I dont own a MP3, I really like it and want one for my daily driver, but I cant find them anymnore. Damnit!!

"Mustangs are like appendixes. Everybody has one, but they're better off gone."

I think up the funniest things when I'm getting my MP3's tires rotated. :D

#719.. w00t!

Steven C. If you are really interested you need to come to NC I know of 2 yellow and 1 blue for sale, they are still ou there. :D

Damn now why did we start trashing Camaros.. its bad unough i have to take it from my friends but i love camaros .. i had one bad 25th ann teal green camaro... but my mp-3 dose hadle better.. but it was faster ..
vwp

It would be nice to just go over to NC, but I live in CA. I don't think I'll go across the country for a car, even though I know of a guy who went to the east coast somewhere to buy a R.

Hey Steve, where in Cali are you? there are several dealers here in the LA area that still have MP3s, both yellow and blue. Regarding the cameros and

Hey Steve, where in Cali are you? there are several dealers here in the LA area that still have MP3s, both yellow and blue. Regarding the camaro and mustang bitching: some of you are just as bad as the domestic car drivers are by putting down their cars with nothing to back it up...anybody who's driven a z28/SS/GT/Cobra/CobraR/Saleen, anything that doesn't have the V6 knows that they are damn nice cars...they are definitly not for me but they are nice cars nonetheless. I love my MP3, that's why I bought it, but I was also seriously considering getting a z28 instead...v8 are nice cars...just in a different way. The arguement that noone races domestics is also not true. Saleen Mustangs, Corvettes, the Mustang Cobra R, and Vipers are all well respected cars around the world. If you ever watch speedvision, you will see that the corvettes will ocasionally beat the Japanese supercars such as skylines, superas, rx7s, and even european cars like GT porsches and BMW M cars. Lets try not to be as shallow as the trolls and stoop to their level okay? We all love cars..thet's why we're here...japanese, american, european, they are all nice in their own ways. If you are too closed minded to see that then you are no better then the spammers and trolls that you hate so much.

Shawn

Back