Show Off Your RX-8

Installed TEIN hood dampers.

tein_damper1.jpg

Aw.. those are amazing.. cept now your color scheme is off..

Haha...no color scheme was planned. I have red, gold, blue, green, bronze, black, silver.

i might be buying it....:) he really wants a genesis coupe...we went and looked at one yesterday.

i might be buying it....:) he really wants a genesis coupe...we went and looked at one yesterday.

Those are out already??!?!? I've only seen the ones at car shows that you can't get in to. I really want to test drive one. Thankfully I already got the MS6 so I won't be so tempted...

the springfield dealership had 3 v-6 models. one track with brembos, one gt model and one base. all automatic

(puke) Automatics.... I even hate having to drive a rental car that's an automatic...

Love that WB! Just try to keep objects away from your shot and back up to see the full frame unless you are zoomed in to highlight a specific area.

Looking good Carlitos1023. Way to rep the VR crew. Now you just need some wider wheels to go with that kit.

WB FTW!!!!

Josh, don't let this summer go by without a photoshoot of/with my car! I'm so jealous of all of your awesome pictures!

it would be entirely too tempting to throw a redlined burnout/donut in the back of an enclosed space

Back