Sho's 2007 MS3

rolled over 175.5k yesterday. I've officially put 150k+ on this car in 40 months!

Just gotta pick up a fuel filter from Jakey, swap my old nasty one out, and then Mark can finish up my tune. Currently at 28psi making somewhere between 430-475whp and 400tq

For those not on Facebook, here's a video Patrick took while my car is in his possession while I was out in Vegas for work. Not WOT, but a little 3-4 pull

Herro...does anyone still visit here?

PTE 5862 goes in tomorrow replacing an old and tired pte 5858

Pretty much all your Ohio friends are subbed to this. I just don't want to post "Sweet!" after every one of your posts as to not be annoying. :)

However, SWEET!

I still see what's going on. Still working on my GenWon. I refuse to sell it as I feel like it's the last of the good era of when cars weren't ugly and built on gimmicks

Long time since an update. But the car is finally done being tuned. My original Injectors had 199k on them, and with 2000cc/min of meth spraying, I was out of fuel at around 29psi of boost on the pte 5862. I suffered an Injector failure on cylinder 3 2 days before the dyno time was scheduled for the tune to be wrapped up. Luckily my friend Miguel sold me a freshly cleaned set he had and I was able to swap them out. With the new Injectors, we were able to finish at 35psi from 6000 rpm to my 7500 rpm Rev limit.

Here's a video of my friend Kevin and I getting tuned by Mark on the dyno

https://youtu.be/vFD59LjSYGs

Here's the dyno sheet of my first and last pull on the dyno. It's a dyno Dynamics twin roller, twin retard dyno that reads 10-12% below the typical dyno jet. So that is why numbers are super low. Also rpm was messed up, as we're revving the car our to 7500, not 6500 lol.

Here's a vdyno of a 4th gear log on the way home from the dyno on a nice flat road. You can see the curves are exactly the same and the vdyno puts me in that 10% correction from the dyno Dynamics sheet

My 60-100 times are right around 3.9 seconds, this b**** moves out, fast!

Owned the car 2 months shy of 4 years, now. Low mileage pic was taken a few days of taking delivery. 200k shot, last night..

Back