short shirfter??

You really only have 2 choices here - TWM or Cobb. Cobb is the pricier one of the two and is adjustable for throw and height although the throw adjustment seems to be of dubious value to me. But I love the Cobb STS because it maintains the stock shifter height unlike most other short shifters on the market, including the TWM.

You can save some money by just getting the shifter base bushings from TWM as well. Feels better than stock.

I have the cobb short shifter and the bushings, and i would have to say that if i had to do it over again i would buy the TWM. I bought the COBB because i love there quality, but i wanted it set to the lowest height and the shortest through. Which means that i bought an adjustable shifter that i will never adjust.

But i can say that i have never had a issue with the shifter and i have had it for about a year. I cannot say the same about the TWM. And if nothing else i have alot of COBB parts and i would put money on them making a qualtiy product.

I have the cobb short shifter and the bushings, and i would have to say that if i had to do it over again i would buy the TWM. I bought the COBB because i love there quality, but i wanted it set to the lowest height and the shortest through. Which means that i bought an adjustable shifter that i will never adjust.

But i can say that i have never had a issue with the shifter and i have had it for about a year. I cannot say the same about the TWM. And if nothing else i have alot of COBB parts and i would put money on them making a qualtiy product.

do you have any pics of your car with the 35% tint?

Just got my TWM yesterday. The desert eagle knob in gun blue is SICK, I love it. A lot. No regrets. Will install Thursday probably.

Attachments

• DSCN0400.JPG
    DSCN0400.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 118
I am getting ready to install my COBB STS. First impressions out the box are good. Very high quality. I'll be installing it tomorrow and will see how it is. Some people are saying it hits the boot ring in 5th.

Back