Shops in the El Paso Area???

Hey yall, I just moved to Ft. Bliss, and was wondering if there were any good car shops in the El Paso area, also looking for some reputable places for window tint.

greenskanka said:
Hey yall, I just moved to Ft. Bliss, and was wondering if there were any good car shops in the El Paso area, also looking for some reputable places for window tint.

I-10 and Trowbridge there's a lil shop heading eastbound on the right hand side, westbound its on the left hand, they do pretty good work..dunno bout tint though...

Just moved from Bliss recently....
There are a couple good places on Dyer. They should hook you up a little if you're military. You'll learn that just about everything in El Paso is negotiable. Chico's Taco's is the s***, but only after a couple beers.... Be careful over in Juarez. Ruidoso isn't far if you want to get "Away" from El Paso and Texas for a day. Being from the East Coast, Ruidoso was often a key in my sanity. As far as the car, tinting is tinting, but be careful as to who you let perform any custom work on your ride in El Paso. There is one shop that is on I-10 northbound on the feeder by the Barnes and Noble on the Eastside of town. I can't remember their name, but I'll be sure to get back to you. It may be the same one Atrocious is talking about. Take care. Enjoy your stay in the desert. If I'm ever out there again, I'll be sure to pm you. Later, Pharmacy

Back