SHOCKER!!! Michael Vick is indicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, unfortunately racism is well and alive my friends. People have just gotten better at hiding it.

NBA tried to change its dress code because when players came to games they looked like "thugs" (they?)

NFL is now focusing on off the field conduct? I'm from Cincinnati, born and raised. And I'm well aware of what's going on with the Bengal's. Funny how a majority of the folks they are focusing on are African American? But Just Smith who is white and got a DUI was forgotten about in a week?

Lets not even get on Tank, Pac Man Jones, etc...

Like u said, build them up and then tear them down. If they get to big, or involved in something that may make the organizations look bad. Separate yourself from them by casting them out of the public eye/media and let them destroy them

Funny how 7/8 years ago no-one even knew about VT's football program until Vick came around, and everyone was praising him as one of the most exciting QB's to watch ever.

And the Falcon's ticket sales were poor until he got drafted.

Way to many hypocrites

s***, if you guys are going to start throwing out the race card then I am done in this thread.

+1 ...BradC referred to Vick and his brother as ghetto trash...not all black people....I hate how everyone starts to jump on that race card s*** as soon they can. In fact its racist that the guy thought BradC was being racist. I mean he just said that those two were ghetto trash and Nova2.0 you just assumed because the word "ghetto" was used that it applied to all blacks....hmmm think about that!

Look like I said, I'm not trying to start any beef? Just like he voiced his opinion and said he was ghetto trash? I voiced mine and said that was a racist statement to make? I didn't say he was taking down a whole race, etc...

Just as folks are saying he deserves what he gets coming, I am saying how fickle folks are to be praising him one moment and then wanting to see him locked up the next without even know what really happened or if indeed how much he was involved?

Were all stating how we feel, so why is it I voice my opinion and all of a sudden my views aren't welcome?

who is being a hypocrate?

**** your race card Nova and Donas....

you are just trying to protect someone accused of brutally killing dogs because;

a. He is your favoritest QB like evAr!!!11!
b. He is African-American (auto race card, no foul, continue on like nothing happened)

DUI's by athlete's are forgotten about all of the time, get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back