Set of (4) 17x7 gunmetal Racing Harts from 2003.5 MSP

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay well i have proof that i gave him the refund so here ya go...

IMG_0078.jpg

Thanks for posting that. Was that the first refund or the second?

WhiteKnight can you please check your account again?

that was the one i sent yesterday it usually takes a few days... i just want this thread closed and not opened im not sending him any more money and nate i can send you his email to verify that i got the right address

Yes by all means if you've already sent the money, don't send any more! I have already heard your requests to close the thread. I hope you understand, I am just waiting for confirmation from WhiteKnight before I do so.

Thanks for the cooperation (2thumbs)

and when i sent the refunds they both look like that just differnt numbers .

NAte please close this thread and deal with the bs not on here but in pm thanks allot for the privacy

Delete and close and lock this thread do whatever u have to do.. because im not sending him no more ******* money

Dude... I sent a PM to WhiteKnight to make sure it's the right email address and then we'll be done.

Okay cool well let me know when he e mails u back and then delete this thread please and thanks sorry don't mean to be a dick just want this s*** over with

I've responded to all PM's guys, I'm just confused as you because that is my correct information.
And to address the concerns of me trying to extort money, that is so far from the case it isn't even funny. I have taken a screen shot of my paypal transactions and have pm'd it to all who have concerns.

Last edited:
Then I would take it up with paypal the both of you. Scott has provided the screen shot showing he refunded the money with the transaction id. However I think this is out of his hands now.... as he can do nothing more then contact paypal which you need to do as well.

Eric,
Have you checked your paypal account? Maybe the money didnt go back on the card or back account and is just chilling in your paypal account.

Edit: Also Eric if your paypal account is not verified you might have to verify it. So to just to save some time if its not go ahead and start that process because it takes a few days.

Last edited:
Then I would take it up with paypal the both of you. Scott has provided the screen shot showing he refunded the money with the transaction id. However I think this is out of his hands now.... as he can do nothing more then contact paypal which you need to do as well.

Eric,
Have you checked your paypal account? Maybe the money didnt go back on the card or back account and is just chilling in your paypal account.

Edit: Also Eric if your paypal account is not verified you might have to verify it. So to just to save some time if its not go ahead and start that process because it takes a few days.

+1

I contacted pay pal and provided the transaction id and it suppose to allready be in your account by Monday there supposly was a mix up with there part for some reason ??? I dunno why just effin weird. I'm done with this s***. I have had enough.

I agree - work this out with Paypal. Seems like a glitch on their end. Please keep me up to date via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back