Set of (4) 17x7 gunmetal Racing Harts from 2003.5 MSP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlocking this due to a PM I received from WhiteNight. He's still waiting on a refund on these? Scott, can you please provide an update?

Man...you're always selling things I want but have no money for!!!

Just to inform the 24/7 community, I haven't received any refund and requests for a copy of the paypal receipt have gone unanswered.

Scott, I tried to send you another PM, but you have apparently turned off PMs. Your last PM to me sounded like you were having some issues. What's going on here?

Iam having problems. And yes can u please delete this thread. Thanks I did send whiteknight his money so please delete this thread thanks.

i believe scott he would never screw anyone.... iv bought stuff from him and asked to send me the money back cuz i didnt want it after all..... and i always got the refund back... and all the items i didnt want after all or messed up on he SENT THE REFUND BACK RIGHT AWAY........ some times its hidden in ur paypal account u just have to look for it scott going through some stuff,, his dad just die and thats reall hard for him so he says he sent the money just look for the damn thing and...... just close it

Last edited:
Thanks pepdamazdas I appreciate it. I would never screw anyone over I always send the money when i got it. And I did send the money twice now.So if it's any one he owes me since i sent it twice. But I don't care abOut that I just paid the man so shut this dam thread please. My dad just died so I don't need Anyones s***

Thanks pepdamazdas I appreciate it. I would never screw anyone over I always send the money when i got it. And I did send the money twice now.So if it's any one he owes me since i sent it twice. But I don't care abOut that I just paid the man so shut this dam thread please. My dad just died so I don't need Anyones s***

+1 close this damn thread theres nothing eles to talk bout...

Well there must have been some disconnect, if you sent the money, but WhiteKnight didn't get it. I'm not going to close the thread until the issue is resolved, and I'm not sure why you'd need to send the money twice. If the first transaction did not work, we should figure out why. In your text to pepda you said you thought WhiteKnight was trying to extort money out of you by claiming to not receive the refund. If that were truly the case, you should not send money twice. You should just show proof that you already sent the money and be done with it. That's all he was asking for.

Scott what I suggest is a screenshot at least of the payapl funds being refunded. You can always blur out personal information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back