Serious electrical help.

monstersix

:
2006 mazdaspeed 6
I was wiring up my prosport boost guage. And turned the key and everything went out. Lights. Ignition. Everything. And I'm getting a strange sound coming from dash. Kinda like gurgly ticking. <--- hard to explain. But I checked every fuse. But WTF could this be?

if you did it wrong absolutely you could,are you sure you have checked every fuse?

try checking them all man,mazda likes to hide important ones around the car haha, if they are all good then oh ****

What about relays? Like the main relays? Idk anything about electrical s***. Besides basics. But dam. I hope I didn't fry my Ecu. Cuz this is a stupid ******* way to do that. Oh. My ap was all plugged up to the car. And it was flickering on n off!

could be a relay man check all that stuff,the ap flickering is probably not a good sign at least to me its not haha

**** man. This ain't good. I'm sure Gettin it fixed cost n arm an a leg. How do u tell if a relay is bad? I pulled out the (main relay) and nothing changed.

Check the fuses under the hood as well as in the footwell. It sounds like you blew one of the big ones if everything went out. If you're doing electrical work and you're not sure what you're doing, stop. It's also a good idea to disconnect the negative battery terminal while you work, and then reconnect it when you're done.

i hope for the best man but again check all your fuses and s*** i hope you have not done serious damage

Last edited:
BAttery. Dead as fuhhhk. Took 35 min to judo start it. But now I need to calibrate my gauge. Snd I found a write up. But my gauge ain't the same. So it reads almost 6 psi off of what it's suppose to be

Back