Sept 16, 2006 - NOPI Nationals - Atlanta Motor Speedway

^tyrant^ said:
did you atleast read the thread? the people that register with the club and park get free food and what not...

g_iron_rice_bowl.gif

Ok well can we get a consensous of who registered with who and who is parking where, just so we can group our 5's together?

As far as I know most will be in the Mazda lot... not too many cars qualify as a "feature" in my book. That is where I plan on being anyway unless otherwise noted. :D
mazda_pro5_2nr said:
Ok well can we get a consensous of who registered with who and who is parking where, just so we can group our 5's together?

mazda_pro5_2nr said:

im going to try and park with mikes 7, but i dont have a 5 i got a msp..

yeah well....whatever. Well tyrant, i will be parking by you, maybe the 7's can make my car uglier :)

Is there anybody looking to go to NOPI that doesn't want to show their car? I'm looking for somebody to split my registration fee with. PM me if interested!

I might walk over one of the days. I'd like to see the MSProtege cars.. esp Pirana's.

Yeah, walk... I live like a half mile from there and no longer have my MSP (sad1)

I'm gonna have to pass on this. A buddy of mine is gonna be in town that day.

Not really. I'm pretty psyched cuz I'm coming home tomorrow. It's just nopi lol

Thanks. And I'm glad to be back. After driving that damned rental impala for 10 weeks, my P5 on stock suspension feels like a freakin go kart lmao

I know how you feel. I had to drive a Ford Taurus and I hated how I couldnt take shapr turns with it because of its turning radius......I love my P5, lol.

Back