Scott's Spicy New *Fresh* Look (preview)

They are my buddies now. He is selling them probably this winter actually.. Looking for $3200 for the set without tires haha

Still want them?

I'm selling my BBS still come fall also... Looking for $2500 with whatevers left on the tires.. Should be plenty since I'm replacing them this Thursday again. Can throw in the 15mm spacers also for another $100

with a roll and really low height I fit 215/45s on my EVO BBS'. same specs. sure i scrape and rub but if youre not rubbing, youre not trying hard enough. not sure if the case would be the same with smaller but you will also have to trim the bumper curves into the fenderwell and grind off as much of the tab where the bumper is attatched to the fender

i was thinkin 215/40s and a spacer as well. are yours bolt on or did you have to get longer studs? i'm not sure if i really like the idea of changing my studs... just because i'm lazy lol

thanks for the info... unfortunately this probably won't be happening til next spring... need to get some coil overs before the rims go on

im not stupid i know how much bbs's run, i have acouple vdub friends with them and yea they got loans for their rims.

im not stupid i know how much bbs's run, i have acouple vdub friends with them and yea they got loans for their rims.

yeah... getting a loan for crap you really dont need is overkill imo. However did they goto rent-n-roll and get the loan? lol

The wheels look good! Im not a big fan of the stickers, it looks to me like a bunch of graffiti, but its about what you like

With the white wheels and stickers it is pretty tight. Not something I would do to my car, but props for getting it done and pulling it off!

Car is for sale if anyone is interested pm me

And please for ***** sake don't ask me about parting anything out.

Only thing that can be taken off is the wheels. And I'd sell them separately for $2,000 with new tires

sooooo car is officially sitting with a for sale sign.. picked up the new cars a month or so ago and love it.. the spicy MAY be used as a winter beater if i dont find winters for the new car for a decent price.. winters on 18s or 19s are pricey!!!

got the BBS for sale and a brand new set of RARE lime green RPF1s with brand new race tires on them... PM me if interested!!!!

im officially done with the the MSPs and am moving on... its been fun!

wow! how many miles onthe bbs's? in hawaii ive seen sets for 500 on craigslist.com. maybe if the rims were brand new they'd be worth that.

if their used he will never get any 1 to buy them at that price. especialy not in the state that the economy is in now. evo rims go for cheap check craigslist.com

Back