Sad weekend

Pretty good. Some neck bruises from seatbelts, back pain, and some hand injury probebly from shift knob.Nothing broken. I am surprise that my airbags did not deploy

I had a 3 sedan and got hit three or four times before the one that finally totalled it, every time me/my car came out better than the other driver. After the one that killed her I had some back pain for about a week but other than that was unscathed. We drive REALLY safe cars, guys.

poor car. i've really grown to like these little dudes, and i hate to see one piled up....

glad you are ok, and in the end, that is ALL that matters. :)

I hope they got a blood alcohol level and a drug screen on that POS that hit you. Driving a stolen car probably means no liability insurance, so YOU get to pay through YOUR insurance company for the loss (and then get jacked up premiums).

I'll bet the POS has no health insurance either, so WE ALL get to pay for his hospital and doctor's bills.

And finally, I'll bet the POS learned absolutely nothing from this event and goes straight to a bar or to his controlled substance dealer for another fix, and probably drives there in another stolen car.

s***. Life ain't fair. Good news is that you are o.k.

Those of us that went through that little event called Katrina a few years ago and lost a lot of our s*** came to realize that "it's just stuff -- but damn it, we REALLY LIKED OUR STUFF."

If a drunk ever hit me like that, there'd better be someone nearby to restrain me from tearing him a new hole!

sorry for your loss... hope he gets locked away and becomes someones b****.....

I hope they got a blood alcohol level and a drug screen on that POS that hit you. Driving a stolen car probably means no liability insurance, so YOU get to pay through YOUR insurance company for the loss (and then get jacked up premiums).

I'll bet the POS has no health insurance either, so WE ALL get to pay for his hospital and doctor's bills.

And finally, I'll bet the POS learned absolutely nothing from this event and goes straight to a bar or to his controlled substance dealer for another fix, and probably drives there in another stolen car.

s***. Life ain't fair. Good news is that you are o.k.

Those of us that went through that little event called Katrina a few years ago and lost a lot of our s*** came to realize that "it's just stuff -- but damn it, we REALLY LIKED OUR STUFF."

From what I just find out guy was also or only under prescription drugs and he shouldn't drive.That case with stolen vehicle is not so clear because he took keys from his girlfriend. She just told police that he has stolen that car from her and I know just before he hit my car he was driving back to her place so its not realy stealing he just took a car without or with her permission but she knew about that

Last edited:
Too bad the DB survived it.

That would be getting off easy. Something like getting left with paralysis of the legs or permantent burn damage to the face are much more malicious things to wish onto f**ktards that steal cars and drive them drunk.

Good to see you're okay, sorry about your car though. I'll give you $10 for that front flying M though hehehe

I'm sorry to see that poor little MS3 so busted up. My condolences to you. Good thing you are alright though... let's hope you'll get a new MS3 out of it. :)

Good to see you're okay, sorry about your car though. I'll give you $10 for that front flying M though hehehe

Mine's good, call my insurance company :) lol

Attachments

• CIMG0933.JPG
    CIMG0933.JPG
    627.3 KB · Views: 134
Always hurts to see an MS3 taken away. Bad juju on that MFer who hit you. Many shower rapes in his future. (smash)

Do anybody know where airbag sensors are located on 07 MS3 because I am realy concern why my airbags didn't go off.

Do anybody know where airbag sensors are located on 07 MS3 because I am realy concern why my airbags didn't go off.

In the owner's manual there is a diagram of situations that won't cause the air bags to deploy:

Attachments

• airbags.jpg
    airbags.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 124
Back