Rx-8 Wheels

You won't have any problems. The RX8 wheels are a different offset so they'll be out further but it looks much better.
EibachsFalkens1cropped.jpg

yeah, didn't think there would be too many problems, but since they were wider, was making sure about the rolling the fenders and stuff.

So thanx man

haha!

i want a set of those wheels to powdercoat :) maybe black for a sleek look, maybe red for those days i feel like running around town with my exhaust cutout open! haha red would look so fast! LOL

Car Model: 2007 Mazdaspeed6
Wheel Brand/Model: Mazda RX-8 18" OEM Wheels (powdercoated gunmetal)
Wheel Size and offset: 18" x 8" (50mm offset)
Tire Brand/Model/Size: Falken ZIex ZE-912 Reinforced 235/40/18
Suspension Brand/Model: MS6 OEM tuned suspension
Fenders rolled?: no
Rubbing?: Nothing so far
Optional Photos:

resizeofdsc00294dc3.jpg

resizeofdsc00304zd0.jpg

^ That Looks Hawt!!...theres a rx8 in this junk yard down the street from my house, but only two of the wheels are good, the front are bent. sucks cuz i wanted em. o well

Looks sharp yelo - now drop it! :D

thx, yours looks awesome too...if dealership told me that white MS6 was available, i would of been all over it too....

can't drop it yet, don't wanna put in V6 springs,....when
there are springs specially made for MS6 from Tein/Eibach/H&R i'll reconsider....

I had a set of RX-8s on my Mazda3. They were custom painted a gunmetal color. On trade in I kept the RX-8 wheels and put them on the Speed6 for a test fit. They looked small on the Speed6 and I took them off immediately... Sold them a few days later.....

Got a set painted a few days ago, still looking for some tires then I will put them on. Black mica and they are painted Dark Spirell Grey Metallic. Might be too off the wall for a color difference, but its has look good on all my 3rd gen rx7's I have put them on so we will see. I will post up when mounted. God bless
Michael

Back