RX-4 owns all

OrangeMSP

at the dealer ship tonite and they have a RX-4 wagon on the show room floor. it only had 24k on it and was in PERFECT condidion not dents,rust or dirt! it was white with a 1970 olive green interior i tried to trade in my MSP but they wouldnt let me =*( hmmm a 13b rotary wagon SWEET! ill try to get a pic of it and post it once i get a new usb cord

found a pic of what it somewhat looks like but this one sucks compared to the one i saw

Attachments

• rx-4-huygens-h223.jpg
    rx-4-huygens-h223.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1,179
I'd trade the P5 for one if I found one worth my efforts.. :)

And no, it's not teh same 13b that was in the 2nd gen Rx7's... those are 6 port FI engines whereas teh Rx4 has a 4 port carbed engine... It's closer to the turbo motors, but without a turbo.

OrangeMSP said:
at the dealer ship tonite and they have a RX-4 wagon on the show room floor. it only had 24k on it and was in PERFECT condidion not dents,rust or dirt! it was white with a 1970 olive green interior i tried to trade in my MSP but they wouldnt let me =*( hmmm a 13b rotary wagon SWEET! ill try to get a pic of it and post it once i get a new usb cord
when I lived in Austin, the last I heard was that those cars werew a part of Mr. Beasley's personal collection (I think). He had an RX-4 coupe, but sold it to a collector who paid mucho buxx for it. :D Very nice cars...

Is the rotary truck still there?

sorry, I just can't get behind it. That RX-4 is (pukey)

I'm not saying this in a hostile way! I just can't contemplate trading my (mspo) for .... that. I guess I'm not "retro" enough. :)

Back