Rising gas prices

More like falling gas prices....

Dropped another dime this week.

Some speculation by some on prices dropping to near 2008 levels, I'm not expecting that.

$3.79 for Chevron regular today, 20cents more for premium.

After the Chevron-Richmond fire, today it's $4.099 for Chevron regular gasoline.

3.99 today. was 4.05 a few days ago. **** this. at this rate, by the time i end up with my own house and car, it'll be 6 bucks a gallon. from what i can remember (and have paid attention to) diesel is usually more expensive than reg? well, not anymore. both 3.99 locally. i'm moving to VA near Tweety, its a damned sight cheaper there...

It's up to 3.85 for premium here. Even if it does get to $6 a gallon itl still be cheaper than other countries...

Most driving I do is leisure. I go 300-400 miles a week 160 of that is to and from work. Other countries also have a better public transportation system

Most driving I do is leisure. I go 300-400 miles a week 160 of that is to and from work. Other countries also have a better public transportation system

Yes, my actual work mileage vs pleasure is similar.

Exactly why I didn't sell my Honda I love getting 35 mpg in a paid for car even if it is a pos that doesn't always want to start

3.89 Cheapest here in columbus ohio, But if we could innovate our supply for energy with algae oil, we Wouldn't be contributing to co2 emission, virtually free, an every tone of stuff made intakes 2 tons of carbon dioxide, An I know for those who live in city's thats good an such. Test this an goto city for one day then go to a metro park you can realize air diffrence being in a natural green land. All we need is water, sun light, co2, an nutrients an you have algae An land only requires 1/4 of Illinois to power whole us oil need's.

Well, i live i Norway, 5 minutes from Europs second largest oil refinery. And i pay 9.9$ a gallon! (boom01)

Gas prices have been stable here for over a couple weeks.

Back