Rim Offset, rubbing

vindication said:
take off one of the rims and look at the back on one of the spokes. it should say the size and offset of the wheel.

They are 40s them a$$holes (nuts)

sorry dude, that sucks. hope they don't have a " You mount em, you bought em policy" Are they going to fix it for you??

I have 215/35-18's(offset is +45) and if I have passenger's in the car and I go over a curb just right my back wheels rub too. Kind of why I am still contemplating the lowering thing?!

slamdp5 said:
sorry dude, that sucks. hope they don't have a " You mount em, you bought em policy" Are they going to fix it for you??

They didnt hassle me about it at all. I have been there like 7 times cause they keep f'in up. This will be the second set of wheels they returned that were on my car and they had to buy me a new tire cause they screwed one up too. The new rims are on order

DeanSweet said:
I have 215/35-18's(offset is +45) and if I have passenger's in the car and I go over a curb just right my back wheels rub too. Kind of why I am still contemplating the lowering thing?!

I wouldn't lower it if the tires are rubbing, it will probably get worse.

They didnt hassle me about it at all. I have been there like 7 times cause they keep f'in up. This will be the second set of wheels they returned that were on my car and they had to buy me a new tire cause they screwed one up too. The new rims are on order
Glad to hear it(2thumbs)

Back