Riggin some springs?

raptur2000

:
Laser Blue Mazdaspeed
N**** Riggin some springs?

Since I am so cheap I gotta idea....lol...is it possible to take the springs off of my car and get a saw and cut them like an inch or so to lower my car? will it jack up my handling or anything else (if I did it correctly and every spring was equal.) I dont see why it would if I cut it evenly...but I want yallz opinion...

Re: N**** Riggin some springs?

Def not safe. Not only will your struts go bad but a lot of support the entire stock spring is made to give you will go. I have even heard of one poppin out. not good. Like natedizzle said more harm then good.

Why would you want to alter the stock MSP suspension anyway? Its great.
This should be in the suspension section. :p

Re: N**** Riggin some springs?

raptur2000 said:
Since I am so cheap I gotta idea....lol...is it possible to take the springs off of my car and get a saw and cut them like an inch or so to lower my car? will it jack up my handling or anything else (if I did it correctly and every spring was equal.) I dont see why it would if I cut it evenly...but I want yallz opinion...

Just by your thread title, I think you are a HORSE'S ASS and you should do it. Moron.

anyone that wants to "afro-engineer" the suspension on a sweet car like this just needs to be released back into the wild. Come back in a few years when you have a firmer grasp on reality.

Yeah, i've seen too many of these "dirty slams" around here. It's always great seeing them with messed up control arms and axles on the side of the road. Oh yeah, to compliment the cut springs you need to get some rims with the improper offset so they hang out 6 inches past the fenders....lol.

Flat Black said:
Why boo? You don't like gangsta talk babigurl?

No doubt i can handle it.... i just thought it was kinda rude. But im not here to start nothing..its no big deal... it was just shocking to me thats all

ahem, its jury-rig lol

don't cut your springs unless you've got extended axles and 13" gold daytons sitting in the garage...

extended axles?? what?? you mean wheel spacers? incorrect offsets?? deep-dish wheels?? I've never seen a car with "extended axles". I doubt the front hub assembly would go back together unless it was a perfect fit.

Turbo Matty P said:
extended axles?? what?? you mean wheel spacers? incorrect offsets?? deep-dish wheels?? I've never seen a car with "extended axles". I doubt the front hub assembly would go back together unless it was a perfect fit.

maybe its a combo of spacers and offset... i dunno... i'd rather not though, i'll save room in my head for something more important.

use a chainsaw... Also if you let the air out of your tires it will make your car lower...

Back