Reverse Cowl Hoods

:
2003.5 Laser Blue MSP
Hey guys, i wanted to know if anyone has heard from xcelerated concepts or gemini still selling the reverse cowl hoods for the protege. I have been trying to find the XC website but cant seem to find it or find anyone that is still offering these for the protege. Any info would be greately appreciated.

Marko

Xcelerated is no longer around and all the molds were destroyed for their products, Joe has moved on with his company to other things. reverse cowl hood might be a very hard to find item now.

wow. not something that i was hoping to hear. Its a shame about the molds too, it would have been nice to maybe have other companies try and make more stuff for us.

I just picked one up locally for a killer deal in great condition. I would think you can only find them used. I'm just hoping it clears my manifold which it should. After searching the forums it appears they clear both the hiboost and BEGI turbo kits. Won't know until I get my motor back and installed. Good luck finding someone willing to part with theirs.

I'm willing to part with mine for the right price, I have the trunk lid too

$250 Nate!!! Before you laugh at me, just think of all the diapers that will buy. ;) haha

Yeah, they go through them quick at that age and the last time I bought them was about 7yrs ago. Hold onto it!!!!

Thanks for the offer but I picked mine up from a member about two weeks ago. The shipping is a pain so if you guys can pick it up. Im just glad the guy i bought it from was willing to ship and there was no damage in the process either.

Guess the brand new C/F one I have in my garage might be better to sell than install :). Decisions/ decisions

Rob

You'll have to find used ones. I won't be making any more.

I do have a brand new one still laying around, but I'll likely hold onto it as a cool wall display or something.

I just picked one up locally for a killer deal in great condition. I would think you can only find them used. I'm just hoping it clears my manifold which it should. After searching the forums it appears they clear both the hiboost and BEGI turbo kits. Won't know until I get my motor back and installed. Good luck finding someone willing to part with theirs.

If it's one of mine, it will clear ALL the different manifolds that are available for the Protege.

Well if anybody's willing to part with one I'll be more than interested. Been looking everywhere for one with no luck. So PM me with whatever you got.

Back