Repethemazdas DIRTY- BuIlT/BuIlD THREAD------look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, this is funny. I think this is the most active thread right now. Hopefully once I figure out what is wrong with my car, we can all meet up somewhere. For as long as my car has been down, I need a cruise once it's running again.

Well mine should be up and running soon after we get paid for the rims were powder coating that should help get my car painted and the motor in the shop, all thats left is the FIC, and seats. Im gonna get the se speed 3 seats out in florida then my car is done

NO just no

lol

:O said who? lol
:D
not at all lol

too bad i cant post a vid on here of the runs and my bros evo

Last edited:
No we don't do a lot of street racing in TX! Don't want this thread locked up now do we?! We're all pretty civilized country folk that go racing ON A TRACK ONLY.

SPEAKING of track ill b there tonight for the monthly import racing night.

I wish my 1.6 had a bit more cajones to hit the track. ARGH!!! I need more hours in the day to get all my stuff done.

I just of something. Maybe we shouldn't be "polluting" Rep's thread like this. He might actually like to keep it as a build thread.

Oooh.. that was a bit rough. Well as far as I can tell Rep is excited about working on the car. If not he wouldn't be getting all these ideas. The hard part is sticking with one and following through with it. I can relate to that.

I wish my 1.6 had a bit more cajones to hit the track. ARGH!!! I need more hours in the day to get all my stuff done.

I just of something. Maybe we shouldn't be "polluting" Rep's thread like this. He might actually like to keep it as a build thread.

bro what happened to the EDM intake manifold you were getting?
rep might be interested in that.

Fer sure. Not trying to be mean. we all get stuck, whether it's with ideas, money, or time.

ha ha except me.
any further and ill be expelled from the jedi order and be ordained a sith lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back