Repethemazdas DIRTY- BuIlT/BuIlD THREAD------look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The EDM manifold is mine!! I'm not letting go of that one LOL! Going to install that one after I install my haltech. I figured I'd tune my car first with the haltech to see how much I can squeeze out of the engine with just I/H/E and the Haltech. After that I'll drop in the EDM manifold to see what type of gains I'll have. Then after that I'll work on the ITBs I've had sitting on my work bench and drop those in to see what happens.

Thought those were going on my car....i see how you are...haha dont matter we just need to get it on one of the cars ill be happy

You'll need a stand alone as well. So pick one of those up and I'll slap them on your car. I can't run both at once you know. :)

Oooh.. that was a bit rough. Well as far as I can tell Rep is excited about working on the car. If not he wouldn't be getting all these ideas. The hard part is sticking with one and following through with it. I can relate to that.

true this :)

starting my new and better job monday at a body shop :) havnt worked in about 1 month an a half so thats why yall havnt seen me buy parts or around here that much.... cant wait though!!

starting my new and better job monday at a body shop :) havnt worked in about 1 month an a half so thats why yall havnt seen me buy parts or around here that much.... cant wait though!!

so you have to have monies to work on your car to and get it running too?

took off those damn stickers on the hood, made it look uglyer lol also since im getting a job at the body shop, im probly goin to start working on body and paint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back