Repethemazdas DIRTY- BuIlT/BuIlD THREAD------look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^exactly, they are two completely different platforms with different baseline power levels. A lot of v8 guys always ask me why I waste my money on a 4 cylinder. All I say is, I like the challenge of making a little 130hp motor pull away from your v8 all day knowing I built it. Anyone can buy a faster car and brag all day about power levels or track times. Only a select few have the patience and knowledge to take cars like ours to a completely different level. Yeah, it may cost a pretty penny. But in the end it is worth it. Look at BrianMP5T,mspeed5t,Laracroft(no longer on the forum),SignatureSound(no longer on the forum) and Maxx Mazda for example. Awesome builds and would more than likely demolish most v8s due to weight especially Brianmp5t who went the extra mile and got custom ratio straight cut gears to be able to reach 180mph. Nobody who goes out and buys a fast car right off the bat will be able to say or do these kind of things.

he got banded?

dont get me wrong brandon the 1.6l had some nuts, i stomp v6 comeros so fuken easy, and i was bone stock with full interior and all, he had a header and intake, but the 2.0l has more aftermarket parts and goods to get stuff done... u build that 1.6l and be happy that ur doin something that no has really done whitch build a 1.6l...

stomping cameros for the first 4 seconds only right? :p
i have a whole list of cars i can whack with my heavily modded 1.6 but a camero wasnt there lol

you no get my double negative?

edit: or I just never saw that he got aussy par heli gears :( DAMN

Oh i got it.

But Rep like lewis said theres no reason to "HATE" v6 and v8 motors if it wasent for those cars then most of us are building our cars for nothing then...lol

because then who would we beat they are the ones were after thats why we build them (well not the main reason but you know what i mean) like spicedMSP said to pull the V6/8 guys all day and have the pride you built a 4 cyl to whoop their ass.

Because i can damm well guarantee we arent going to be competing with the V10/12 guys....

But in all seriousnes no offence we cool and all but somethings just don't need to be said, theres absolutley no reason to hate the big blocks and not approve of people wanting to put them in their car to go faster. Just like so many dont approve of the way your car is going but you do it because you dont care what others think, because its your car and you want it the way you want it.

In the end were all pulling for you to get your paper weight rolling again, and when ever your ready just LMK ill come get the coils from you and bring you my set up...just say the word...and ill be there...lol

Last edited:
Oh i got it. but like lewis said theres no reason to "HATE" v6 and v8 motors if it wasent for those cars then most of us are building our cars for nothing then...lol

because then who would we beat they are the ones were after thats why we build them (well not the main reason but you know what i mean) like spicedMSP said to pull the V6/8 guys all day and have the pride you built a 4 cyl to whoop their ass.

Because i can damm well guarantee we arent going to be competing with the V10/12 guys....

But in all seriousnes no offence we cool and all but somethings just "don't not" (<Chris this is for you...lol)need to be said, theres absolutley no reason to hate the big blocks and not approve of people wanting to put them in their car to go faster. Just like so many dont approve of the way your car is going but you do it because you dont care what others think, because its your car and you want it the way you want it.

In the end were all pulling for you to get your paper weight rolling again, and when ever your ready just LMK ill come get the coils from you and bring you my set up...just say the word...and ill be there...lol

I no hate it :) I want more hp :) 3 people the msp sucks!

stomping cameros for the first 4 seconds only right? :p
i have a whole list of cars i can whack with my heavily modded 1.6 but a camero wasnt there lol

all the way :)

Oh i got it. but like lewis said theres no reason to "HATE" v6 and v8 motors if it wasent for those cars then most of us are building our cars for nothing then...lol

But in all seriousnes no offence we cool and all but somethings just "don't not" (<Chris this is for you...lol)need to be said, theres absolutley no reason to hate the big blocks and not approve of people wanting to put them in their car to go faster. Just like so many dont approve of the way your car is going but you do it because you dont care what others think, because its your car and you want it the way you want it.

lol

Oh i got it.

But Rep like lewis said theres no reason to "HATE" v6 and v8 motors if it wasent for those cars then most of us are building our cars for nothing then...lol

But in all seriousnes no offence we cool and all but somethings just don't need to be said, theres absolutley no reason to hate the big blocks and not approve of people wanting to put them in their car to go faster. Just like so many dont approve of the way your car is going but you do it because you dont care what others think, because its your car and you want it the way you want it.

I no hate it :) I want more hp :) 3 people the msp sucks!

I wasent saying you hate...i fixed it though.

tumblr_lpnyag3iuz1qer68b.jpg

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist

lol, this is funny. I think this is the most active thread right now. Hopefully once I figure out what is wrong with my car, we can all meet up somewhere. For as long as my car has been down, I need a cruise once it's running again.

lol, this is funny. I think this is the most active thread right now. Hopefully once I figure out what is wrong with my car, we can all meet up somewhere. For as long as my car has been down, I need a cruise once it's running again.

I know that all too well spiced, sunday i just drove around all day long just re falling in love with my msp :D

and i think a yugo could crush reps protege right now :p

:( lol

me u and brandon are all close im sure when all ours are running we can meet and go eat and go race lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back