:
the best wagon evAr..
I saw this at Fairfax Circle today.. does it belong to anyone
on the boards?

Attachments

• IMG_6776.JPG
    IMG_6776.JPG
    497 KB · Views: 202
dunno.. it had the little "bullet hole" stickers all over the sides of it..

gadzooks! I seriously hope that belongs to nobody on these forums! I'd like to think we all have a little more taste lol

Appearently that crap is on the rear bumper too, not just the front bumper... who would do such a thing?!? (if this car belonged to anyone on the forums, I'm sorry..)

rjs_protege5 said:
What the hell is that on the front bumper!?!? :wtf:

(notcool)

I see those in NYC all the time...people put them on their bumpers as a little buffer in case another car hits them (or they hit another car (chair))

Actually, it's mine. I just put those stickers on this weekend to help my car standout from the rest on the boards. By the way, the power-rivets/ reflectors are just for looks and aren't really functional.

SeminoleMan said:
Actually, it's mine. I just put those stickers on this weekend to help my car standout from the rest on the boards. By the way, the power-rivets/ reflectors are just for looks and aren't really functional.
they aren't functional? I didn't realize... (shady).. lol

wait are you serious? and it looks like he already hit something on the front passenger side, under that bumper thingy

iLisa said:
they aren't functional? I didn't realize... (shady).. lol

They make functional ones, but like I said I am just going for looks. If you're interested maybe we can start a group buy. I'm not sure they can color match, but let me know.

SeminoleMan said:
They make functional ones, but like I said I am just going for looks. If you're interested maybe we can start a group buy. I'm not sure they can color match, but let me know.
omg.. doooo itttttttt.. :p

i think it looks cool! only thing missing are the crub feelers!

Last edited:
Back