Rear Squeak!!!

dimsumgalore

:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege LASER BLUE
Hey bros, I just fixed my MSP and it runs great now. The only thing that is happening now is that it squeaks like a grandmother's rocking chair. I just replaced the bushings like 1k Miles ago and the squeak was gone for a day. What can I do to get rid of this horrendous squeak? It's EMBARASSING!!! lol

yea def grease them up... when i bought my msp the guy before me had the car in storage for like 6-7 months and i had that squeaking noise any time i went over bumps, the grease helped me a little bit but what really made it go away was simply soaking everything with silicone spray (wd40) everytime i changed my oil. after about 2 oil changes i have yet to hear that noise come back.

damn what a pain in the ass to take out the bushings LOL, can I just grease it while the bushings are on the car LOL?

in all honesty i just sprayed alll the rubber in the rear at the end of every oil change and im actually really impressed on how quiet it is now

Did you grease the bushings when you put them on? If not that's why.

What I did was take rough sand paper and sand down where the bushings sit on the sway bar so that it will hold the grease in instead of pushing it out and it's been good for over a year

Back