REALLY BAD WEIRD NOISES, bad wheel bearing??? PLEASE HELP!!!

rlambert02

:
2005 Mazda 3 S (5 door)
Okay, so for the past like 2 months i've been hearing a lot of weird noises with my car, which I started noticing after i got my pads and rotors done actually (which i dont understand)
but first thing i started noticing was a really high pitched grinding sound that only occurs when i'm on a hill/slant, horizontally or vertically, at lower speeds, and sometimes when im turning
then i started noticing whenever i'm slowly coming to a stop, like coming up to a red light, i hear what sounds like, something winding down or ticking, and the slower i go, the slower the noise gets.
And now it makes these grinding noises just about the whole drive at real low speeds, after i've been driving for about 15 minutes or so.

For a while i thought some of the noise, like when im slants, was my suspension; but after i put on my BC coilovers i still heard the noises. Then i started thinking it was the wheel bearings? What do you guys think? also there's a link to a video below, that i took in the middle rolling my fenders. When i spin the wheel it sounds like marbles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xeM_yQenvk

Anyone with a professional or experienced opinion, PLEASE HELP!!!!

Are you still having this problem?

If so, try taking the caliper and the rotor off and spin the hub and see if it's still making the same noise. Then, you know where the problem is coming from but if not the problem is coming from your brakes.

abs sensor maybe....I agree.....take the brake assembly apart spinning it as you go until the noise goes away...if its still there after tear down then Id say abs sensor or wheel bearing may be to blame

Back