rar40941's build thread

Pretty sure they are sold as single bulbs. Also, you can just cut off the bulb holders from the JDM tails and use your USDM bulb ends, as long as they fit into the tail light hole, which they should. Just need to solder/heatshrink the connection.

so Im going to assume going by circuits info posted few post above about bulbs sizes stands correct?

Pretty sure they are sold as single bulbs. Also, you can just cut off the bulb holders from the JDM tails and use your USDM bulb ends, as long as they fit into the tail light hole, which they should. Just need to solder/heatshrink the connection.

Dam they sell just signal bulbs that's 17 a bulb :/ and I tryed to put the USdm wiring plugs in they where way to small these ones are fatter

so Im going to assume going by circuits info posted few post above about bulbs sizes stands correct?

Well he was correcton everything but the turn signal well for my lights cause idk y I have the 1056 as my turn sinal and not the 1156

So can anyone with the euro lights tell me what the bulbs are just the make sure the bulb list I have is right

Here bro

Updated bulb list that is verified to fit into my "JDM" lights:

*Pair of 1156 (backup lights)
*Pair of 7507 (available only in Amber and have the offset pins) (new)
*Pair of 1157 (dual filament brake lights)
*Pair of 194 (bottom lights)

cool those are the bulbs i can finally buy some dam lights now

7dd11094.jpg

Oh I forgot to tell u guys that I am getting the dent fixes on my drivers side door and getting my hood fix.the update on the fender flares is all I have to to is just do one more layer of fiber glass and then we can start to bondow and then smooth everything out for paint so I am getting a lot of s*** fixed and don. All I need to do it finish the fender flares get the tail lights one with all LEDs And get a mesh grill with dg lip and get it ready for blox on the 21 of july.

Ok guys just got my car back from the body shop that ****** up on it in the first place brand new hood and grill finally and I got my door fixed finally all I have to do is get leds for the tail lights and then I am good to go. Flares are almost ready for paint just need to sand it and stuff then that's good to go here are some pics

8bc91eff.jpg

5e572066.jpg

thanks man i think i am going to pass on the leds to much damn money i can spend 100 dollars on better things lol

Back