rar40941's build thread

In each tail light in my JDM tails there are NO rear fog (that's only in the Euro P5 tails which look like the normal US ones). Just the following:

Turn signal - 1156
Reverse - 1156
Brake (top and lights up with parking lights too) - 1157
Parking light (bottom) - 194

I am 100% sure this is what is inside my JDM tails. I forgot I logged this info into a google doc last time I bought new bulbs.

In each tail light in my JDM tails there are NO rear fog (that's only in the Euro P5 tails which look like the normal US ones). Just the following:

Turn signal - 1156
Reverse - 1156
Brake (top and lights up with parking lights too) - 1157
Parking light (bottom) - 194

I am 100% sure this is what is inside my JDM tails. I forgot I logged this info into a google doc last time I bought new bulbs.

my euro p5 have JDM tails as stock and it also have rear fogs.

I got brand new ones through corksport and they had fogs and bulbs.

And rar if you want to get the correct type of LEDS you will pay the price. They are expensive because they last a long ass time

Ya corksport sent me the edm ones cause it says great Britten on the back of it. So can some one with the edm check what bulbs they are and ya I know the less are going to be a lot I was going to get all the extere bulbs LEDs its going to be 90 for them all

I guess I'll wait til I get mines tomorrow and take pics and see what actual bulbs I need before ordering anything

Ok I know the back up light is a 1156 just tryed it worked great now I need to try the turn signal

ok guys the turn signal on my jdm tale light is not an 1156 it is an 1056. here is a link of what the bulb looks like.

http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=/specs/1157-x24.htm

ok on the link click it got all the way to the bottom of the page and click the 1056 bulb and will show u that it is off set and here is a pic of my bulb inserts.

1156 bulb insert
26ad2573.jpg

1056 bulb insert
fde06310.jpg

see where the so slots are where the bulb slides in it is off set not parallel like the 1156 is

Last edited:
Reg I doubt you have the rear fog, as those need a separate harness that goes back up to the front of the car to tag on to the fog light switch.

If you JDM tail light harness all plugs into your current tail light harness, then those are just parking lights and should be 194

alright cool no rear fog then but i am so bummed they didnt give me bulbs with the lights and that they gave me the euro harness for my lights cause its hard to get 1056 bulbs here

Back