Ractive Filter VS. K&N

Is the money worth it if I change my Ractive filter to K&N ? My ractive is kinda dirty.....been using for 9 months without cleaning. I heard we can't clean the Ractive ones since it made out of paper.......

Anything that restricts your air flow effects performance....but IMO,..I'd go with the K&N filter anyday..although many manufacturers use K&N filters but just put their name on it....peace!

Ractive does not use K&N filters and put there name on it. I can guarantee that. Ractive is like APC and Arospeed and all that. K&N is actualy a quality product. I suggest you go with that one.

I wasn't suggesting ractive uses K&N filters.....just making a general statement about K&N!.......to give another funny comparison.....many resturants use Kentucky Fried Chicken as thier ckicken plates..LOL...where they buy their chicken directly from them, then add an additional mark up price to serve exactly the same thing you'd get at KFC.....so my point....just buy direct...LOL. and get a K&N filter..Peace!

I would go with a brand name in this department as APC and the like are less apt to pay if their filters fail and are more likeley to fail: peices (center caps or other peices depending on designe) flying into the motor :eek:

Ben

Back