question about headlights? please read

BB33

I have a 2014 Mazda CX5 with the tech package and just had a few questions, the vehicle has the bi xzenon headlights that automatically turn in the direction youre blinker is on before going that way does this only work at night or during the day too? I have had the car for about a month and only drive it during the day so I have yet to see night time performance. Do I need to press something to turn them on or are they always on? Do the headlights move when you put youre signal on? Im assuming its easier to tell during night driving because during the day you cant see them move? Thank you

If i set my lights to auto on the knob, will all the lights automatically come on when its dark out? my last vehicle you had to turn them on by yourself.

Also, the blind spot monitoring system, that function cannot ever break right? Reason for asking is because they flash very frequently with daily driving and use and just didnt know if it is an electrical aspect of the car and not something that will need to be replaced over time like headlights/ tailight bulbs need to be.

Is the smart city brake system feature for a 2014 always enabled? I know its a feature I just didnt know if it always is on. Thanks again.

Please refrain from double posting the same question. I will echo my statements from the other one:

"When the lights are on, they turn when you turn, curves and the such. The blind monitoring system lights up when you have an object near your side rear and just a bit aft. Please read your manual, it will give you the answers that you're are asking."

Oh no. Brad33 is back.

dun dun dun

dramatic-chipmunk.png

Last edited:
He's an obvious troll. Plain and simple. He was here before and quickly banned. I really dont know what he gets out of this. Some 12 year old kid in his moms basement with too much time. Just dont reply to the threads.

Back