Quality replacement windshield wipers?

Wipers, hmm, are those the annoying things that get in the way when I'm putting on my RainX?
I don't really use wipers much. If you get a good double coat of RainX on and update it about once a month you'll hardly ever turn on the wipers. Just my experience.

I have the PIAA's on my MP3. They are kool! When you first get them you have to clean your windshield really good, and after that, you have to treat it with a Rain -x like wipe. Then you run your wipers dry for 5 minutes to get that good silicone coating. In the rain every wipe is like applying a coat of rain-x. In the rain, visibility is great!:D

I Agree!

The Stock Wipers are Crappy. Mine are three months old and they are already showing signs of failure.:(

I'll definately look into some bosch or Piaa replacements.
instead of rain-x I used car wax (Eagle Wet) and it works as good as the rain-x.

02VY,
What do you mean you can't repair the windshield? Are you taling if it's chipped or something? If it gets chipped and isn't too big, I don't worry abou tit. If it's big, I'll replace it. It's only money! (uhh, yeah, right)

That blows. Oh well, I'd rather have the visibility RainX gives me. I rarely EVER use my wipers. I get it smooth enough that it usually runs off at a stoplight. Driving at 20+mph you can hardly tell it's raining.
This is also part of my 6 hour carwash routine. As my GF would say, "Anal is an understatement"
:D

hey everyone...i know i'm little off topic here..but
do you know there's a spray or what ever that spray on the windshield..it will become more smooth?? so snow will slide down instead of huge amount of snow sticking on the windshield...and i'm sure it help little bit for rain too....haha....i think it's some kind of oil mixture that do the trick...
you guys understand what am i talking about??
what's the name of that?
does that work? any of you did that to your windshield?

I used to live in Portland Oregon and there was a product out there in a spray bottle called 20/10. It was awesome! Even when it was raining you could spray it one, run the wipers a couple times and it worked like RainX. I wish they sold it here in the midwest, but they never have.
That's the only stuff I know of. I'm sure there are others though.

Since were talkin about windshield wipers has anyone heard about the Tenzo wipers? They look good but the name wont sell me. Performance counts.:D

I just recently puton Bosches, they work much better than the stock.
kind of pricey compared to the rest of the rack, but I've learned my lesson twice now with buying cheap stuff...Hiper Bulbs-blown, ATGrills grill-rusted and trashed.
I'll pay for good stuff from now on.:D

Back