Protege Part Out....(Suspension,Header, DaveB rings, TWM SS,....and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about the timing (bow), I just remembered yesterday that the I had the bumper and it was sitting in the crawlspace.

you would put up that bumper skin after i just purchased a bunch of crap! BTW the tracking says i got my WB but I havent checked the mail box yet. I'll check it on the way into the house this morning.

Below are couple more pics of the msp shift knob for the people who are interested in it.

Attachments

• DSC07122111.jpg
    DSC07122111.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 177
  • DSC07123111.jpg
    DSC07123111.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 203
  • DSC07124111.jpg
    DSC07124111.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 200
Sorry about the timing (bow), I just remembered yesterday that the I had the bumper and it was sitting in the crawlspace.

I got my package and it was well packaged! lol Thanks again. I can't wait tell i can get some time and install this bad boy. Now just to get a gauge pod for it as well.....

hey so no shipping to canada for those rotors? are they same size as the stock msp rotors and would work with stock pads?

hey so no shipping to canada for those rotors? are they same size as the stock msp rotors and would work with stock pads?

I would probably be willing to ship the rotors, but they will not fit the msp. The mp3 rotors are the same as the p5 and protege ES rotors. The msp has a larger rotor, so the ones I am selling would not fit your car.

so, the bumper is 100 + free shipping if I came and picked it up? I mean, it wont fit my car. but it'd be sweet to try and make fit.

Yes that is correct. 100 and its yours if you pick it up. Since I see you live close by I could even meet you half way somewhere. If you want it PM me and we can decide on a meeting place.

so, the bumper is 100 + free shipping if I came and picked it up? I mean, it wont fit my car. but it'd be sweet to try and make fit.

They fit.... it's just getting into the car to drive that's the hard part. I did it with my Sport-20 bumper.

They fit.... it's just getting into the car to drive that's the hard part. I did it with my Sport-20 bumper.

I think I had seen some where that the guy has a 99 pro meaning it wont fit as a bolt on part not that it wont fit in the car.

Also on a side note fix your damn sig banner for crying out loud! Even with a screen resolution of 1360x768 you still have to scroll to the right all for a blank bar!

Last edited:
Bump....lowered the price a bit on a couple items. Most of the stuff is sold but I still have a couple things left on the first page if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back