Protege Part Out....(Suspension,Header, DaveB rings, TWM SS,....and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the specs on those rpf1s? 16x? & what offset?

The size of the wheel is 16x7 with 43 offset. The wheels have 67.1 mm hub rings (making them "hub centric") and I am also including the aftermarket lugnuts. The rims themselves weigh less than 14 lbs each. I do not have any centercaps, but you can find them online or on ebay if you like. If you want I can probably find a picture with them on my car.

Last edited:
BUMP... not much left, but if anyone is doing some auto-x I'm sure they would love to pick up the scroth harness, and not to mention those RPF1's.

BUMP!!!

No one interested in a 4 point harness or grounding kit? Will be posting it on ebay in a week or so if I get no interest.

Will probably also make a separate thread for the wheels since it is no longer a "protege part out" seeing as almost everything is sold.

what does grounding kit do exactly?

The grounding kit is supposed to help ground the electrical connections to your chassis better. This is supposed to help smoothen out the engine due to helping the ecu and helps the electronics. Some say it helps with power, but that is just not going to happen. I got it because I had some extra electronics, like gauges and radio stuff. I had the headlights sometimes dim when the a/c turned on, it actually fixed that problem but I also replace the battery at the same time I installed the grounding kit and the ground terminal was pretty corroded. It helps with engine bay aesthetics if you run the wires neatly (second).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back