Protege Garage Closing Down

Captain KRM P5

Contributor
:
2002 BJFW, 2007 BK3P, 1979 SA22C, 2005 BK3P
After quite a bit of debate, discussion, agreement and disagreement, Bryan and I have made the choice to close Protege Garage. I won't bore anyone with the details or reasons behind the decision, but neither of us feels satisfied with the direction of the business or comfortable to turn the business over to someone else in its current state. Weighing the benefits against the negatives has led us to this decision with much anger and frustration, but we both know that even with 100% of our attention (which at these points in our lives cannot provide) it would not become what we need or want it to be.

We will complete the last round of buys - those being the BEGi fmic kits and the REV wheels buy. I will also consider one on one orders via PMs or emails until 12/31 but the store front site will be going offline very soon.

I want to personally thank everyone who gave us the chance to do this, to experiment and learn from the challenges, successes and failures. Your support, purchases and feedback have made all the difference.

Sincerely,
Ken Miller

teh suck.
Thanks for everything Ken anbd Bryan. Mazda t33m 4 lyf3!

Last edited:
good luck to you guys what ever you do in the future. heard nothing but good things about Protege Garage......

umm.. and what about the stuff thats being waited on ..

sorry to hear you go.. was planning on buying lots more stuff from there..

that sucks, i knew something was happeningw hen i pmmed you for plugs and saw your sig was gone :(

Damn, that sucks....just when I start modding my car. Good luck guys. I haven't bought anything from you (nor from anyone yet) but I respect anyone who puts that much time and effort into the Mazda community.

well i have gotten an exhaust and my begi rrfpr from you guys and its been nothing but smooth sailing. i really wish you guys were staying open cause you had a nice site and i was telling people to go there to get me my xmas gifts but i do want to wsih you well in your future endevors

i'm am also sorry to hear another vendor is shutting down shop! Ken you are such a great person.. you helped me out a lot with questions!

and another one bites the dust

sucks to see you guys go, you had a great site

good luck in the future =)

Back