Protege 5 partout

Alright, I picked up a second p5 for really cheap that has a very clean shell im going to clean up and do a motor swap from the one im driving now. im gonna be fishing the brake master cylinder, engine and a few body parts into the silver one and parting out/recycling whats left of the black one.
People who live on vancouver island, or mainland bc are welcome to fish through the car. i can ship small parts but nothing heavy like a transmisison or doors or seats ect.

To start out, protege 5 headlights!

you have a choice of which ones you want. both are 2002 protege 5 headlights from canadian car. one is chrome and i haven't touched it yet from a parts car. the other I have painted black which means its been opened ect.

you can have either for $160 usd. both will need a good polish but the black ones i gave a really quick buff with compound after i painted them. could use a proper time invested polish to look their best.

Didnt realize people were still checking this. car is long gone though. recycled.

paypal valk01@shaw.ca

ill have to go around the car to take pictures ect, but i have a complete pair of power mirrors in black, a driver side laser, passenger side silver and white. id sell them for about $50 shipped each?

its very early in the process for me, but id like to try to recover a little cash right away as the car wasnt EXACTLY within my budget lol.

Last edited:
are the upper grills the same on the p5 as the regular es bumper?

unfortunately, the upper grill that id have available is cracked and has a chunk about the fall off, ill have to fish the esgt one to complete the wifes p5 conversion. sorry about that =(

If the headlights are still available, what's the condition all clips in place? I'm guessing no damage since it's not mentioned.

Looking for the driver side roof rack/rail plastic part, let me know how much shipped to zip 85711 if you are selling it.

p4arrow.jpg

Shifter assembly? or possibly get the specs to the bolt that connects the shifter to the shift rod.

Do you have the bumper support brackets that go right under the headlight bolted to the reinforcement?

Latest posts

Back