Project Pay2Play: My Eunos Cosmo has arrived!

Did you get another car yet or holding on for something newer ?
Not yet, holding out for things to normalize plus I'm still not sure what I want most...There was a rumor that Mazda would release a high-end coupe with that new inline-six but it appears that's unlikely now :(...I also like the idea of an FC RX-7 project or even turning an old school Mazda into a custom cruiser. Plus there's always the possibility of getting a Miata 😁.

Love Mazdas of course but love a lot of other makes and models as well...

Mazda will start making some EV models, or thats more far fetched in Japan?
No doubt they will, in fact I think you can get a full EV version of the MX-30 here but I don't think they're selling in large numbers by any means yet...Likely there will be full EV versions of the CX models at some point. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a gradual roll out as opposed to an onslaught of full EV offerings (in the pipeline).

I wonder what the next generation Miata will bring...I'm still hoping for a high-end grand tourer comeback (like the Eunos Cosmo) even if it's a hybrid or full EV...Bringing back the Cosmo name would be awesome!

No doubt they will, in fact I think you can get a full EV version of the MX-30 here but I don't think they're selling in large numbers by any means yet...Likely there will be full EV versions of the CX models at some point. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a gradual roll out as opposed to an onslaught of full EV offerings (in the pipeline).

I wonder what the next generation Miata will bring...I'm still hoping for a high-end grand tourer comeback (like the Eunos Cosmo) even if it's a hybrid or full EV...Bringing back the Cosmo name would be awesome!

Yeah, the Eunos Cosmos body size EV with updated body lines would be impressive but with this economy turmoil will be hard to see it happen anytime soon I guess.

MX-30's are California exclusive so far, a hybrid variation would be ideal for the rest of NA for now though.

Back