P1010472.jpg

P1010473.jpg

P1010474.jpg

Some more under construction pics:

P1010485.jpg

P1010489.jpg

P1010490.jpg

P1010491.jpg

Super Sick as usual Focus... Weird you didn't chrome the Turbo Manifold, wastegate and Turbo it self ???? Would of look absolutely Sick !!!!!

not only your Build is Sick, The appearance Will be INSANE !!!!!!

The turbo is polished. If I would have done the manifold, It would just turn blue and orange and then it would get eventually black. Yuck

The turbo is polished. If I would have done the manifold, It would just turn blue and orange and then it would get eventually black. Yuck

Either way man, your Engine bay will be so ******* Sick is not even funny... Wish i had the funds to make my Engine bay as nice as yours but also.... It's good to have something nobody does if not we will all look the same and no fun.... Congrats always doing sweet s*** Focus...

What are the Spec of that Engine and what's the numbers you have in mind for it ????

Focus: What offset are you running to clear the VTTR's? Is that the small BBK or the big BBK?
Looks great man, I am waiting installed pics of the fenders and rims....

Rob

Focus: What offset are you running to clear the VTTR's? Is that the small BBK or the big BBK?
Looks great man, I am waiting installed pics of the fenders and rims....

Rob

It's the Big BBK. With the stock wheels, I had to run a 15mm hubcentric spacer for the to clear, which would make the offset a +40

My new wheels are +45 offset, but from the engineering measurements they should clear by 3mm.

Back