Progress on My MSP

I was wondering when you were gonna show us that motor and what ur gonna be running.

Basically this:

newturbo.jpg

That is one BIGASS turbo! How much boost will you be pushing and I can't wait to see the new time on the MSP drag thread.

Agree that you cannot beat the Racing Harts, why get rid of a perfectly good set of wheels.

That is one BIGASS turbo! How much boost will you be pushing and I can't wait to see the new time on the MSP drag thread.

Agree that you cannot beat the Racing Harts, why get rid of a perfectly good set of wheels.

Well, I don't think I can go past 24psi on 94 Octane, maybe 35psi if I add a Methanol Injection...

I don't understand why you put all that money into the motor, brakes and suspension just to fill it with subs neons. Kind of defeats the purpose....

Wait thats the ZE? How does the car handle with it, was it worth it? How tough was it to do the wiring?

Yes a real 2001+ ZE, it was a fun project. It revs up and makes power to redline. The wiring was a b****. OBD1 engine to a OBDII dash harness, extending the engine harness, rewiring fuel pump, etc... About 60 hours in the wiring harness...

Back