Procrastination

mysleeper6

:
2006 Mazdaspeed6
procrastination.jpg

Those are my ultra-high performance summer tires on those RX-8 wheels...the stockers are inside the house, with Kumho Ecsta ASX all-season tires. I might have waited a little too long... (shrug)
lol

yeah, maybe a day or two. but this does give you a really good reason to spend some time playing with your rev-limiter and seeing how far you can drive sideways. good luck!

yeah, maybe a day or two. but this does give you a really good reason to spend some time playing with your rev-limiter and seeing how far you can drive sideways. good luck!

Yeah, I actually was going to put them on the car a week ago, but I decided to replace two of them...the came from tire rack the day before the snow...I'll put them on the car today if I can get the driveway cleared.

Geesh, I'm glad we don't have to deal w/ switching to and from summer tires here in TX!

Its a personal choice here in Kentucky. I ran the stock wheels with all-season tires until I bought the powder-coated RX-8 wheels. Then I realized I had the flexibility (but apparently not the time!)to run a summer performance tire and switch back to the stockers to keep the road salt off the RX-8s.

Back