Problem with enigine harness (picture)

now its basically all the time, through every gear, and also boggs real badd, liek i have no idea what it is my mechanic thinks it mike be some wireing

now its basically all the time, through every gear, and also boggs real badd, liek i have no idea what it is my mechanic thinks it mike be some wireing

how many miles on the car?? R u the first owner?? What kind of mods do you have??

Reason why I ask is because my car used to have that problem until I fixed a few things. I had to look at the reflash first, just to be told that my car already had it. Second I checked out the WGA and replaced it with a newer one from ATP turbo. Still had the problem, took it to Mazda dealership just to find out that it was because my clutch was dead and couldn't handle the torque; was slipping too much.

I don't know if there are other reasons, but now that I replaced my clutch, and those two other things, my car is running great.

okayy well i did have a new clutch put in like say over 6 months ago, but i dont kno it catches like maybe a half an inch from the top, its really basically bone stock and it has 71,000 on it

just for shites and giggles, check out the status of the reflash on your car, and the WGA. I would still ask around to see if anybody else has any responses/suggestions.

take it to an authorized mazdaspeed dealer. They should have mechanics that are authorized in working on our cars. They will check if ur car has been reflashed already, or if it still needs it. If it needs it, then it should be less than $100.

Back