Price of 2012 Cx-9 Grand Touring

shb

any body bought 2012 CX-9 GT recently ? what packages and incentives did you get and what is the price before ttl ?

Also, what is the annual depreciation, if it is only $1000 different between the 2011 and 2012 which one should I get ?

you will get a better deal on 2011 obviously, and if you plan on keeping it til' the wheels fall off, then don't worry about depreciation. You should be able to get a 2011 GT w/no further options for 28-32, loaded GT for 32-34, that is, you should be able to negotiate that. the N.A.D.A. retail value on a fully loaded GT will be about 26,000 - 27,000 about 3 years after production with average mileage.

Today I leased a 2012 GT Black, loaded: AWD, NAV, Sun Roof Package, Dual Headrest Touch-screen DVD system, Blind Spot, Power Rear Lift, ect....

MSR was $41.5. $3K down - $450/montt\h - 15K/year

Local dealer here in Richmond is quoting me $34,700 for a 2012 CX-9 GT w/ Bose, power lift gate, roof rack before tax, title, freight, and the bullcrap $389.00 processing fee. This is based (after) on the following deductions: $500 owner loyalty, $500 factory incentive and $500 if the vehicle is purchased with cash or financed thru an outside source, thus not taking advantage of the 0% financing. I am really contemplating on signing on the dotted line. The only thing that is discouraging me is that another salesman in the same showroom told me that the CX-9 is getting its new facelift next year around this time. Generally speaking, when a vehicle is re-designed, ALL previous models get hit hard depreciation wise.

Local dealer here in Richmond is quoting me $34,700 for a 2012 CX-9 GT w/ Bose, power lift gate, roof rack before tax, title, freight, and the bullcrap $389.00 processing fee. This is based (after) on the following deductions: $500 owner loyalty, $500 factory incentive and $500 if the vehicle is purchased with cash or financed thru an outside source, thus not taking advantage of the 0% financing. I am really contemplating on signing on the dotted line. The only thing that is discouraging me is that another salesman in the same showroom told me that the CX-9 is getting its new facelift next year around this time. Generally speaking, when a vehicle is re-designed, ALL previous models get hit hard depreciation wise.

Really? Thanks for this info bro! I'm also planning of getting the 2012. Now that I know about this future plan of redesigning its Mazda CX-9 parts, I'm now having second thoughts of buying the 2012.

The only thing that is discouraging me is that another salesman in the same showroom told me that the CX-9 is getting its new facelift next year around this time. Generally speaking, when a vehicle is re-designed, ALL previous models get hit hard depreciation wise.

So he meant that 2013 CX9 will be a FMC (full-model change)?
I knew it's gonna be either '13 or '14. CX9 should be on 6-model-year cycle.
Starting from 2007, 2012 is the sixth year. 2013 should be FMC.

If it is 2013, this more than likely means it is going to be a Mazda only platform because I haven't heard anything about Ford or Lincoln getting any new suv's in 2013 that ditch the CD3 platform. That and they are no longer owned by Ford. One thing is for sure, the next full model change will have direct injection. Whether it is "sky activ" or not who knows. I'm not really impressed with the numbers of the new 4 banger sky activ motor.

Back