Praise the MSP

03BlkMicaSPD

Quality Literature...
:
2003 MazdaSpeed
Just wanted to say, that I went to drive some other cars that were pimp and nice to see if I was ready to trade the old mazda in and I couldnt find anything that was even close. I drove the VW Jetta GLI with the 1.8t and all that crap and it was really slow. It handled like a family car and the clutch felt like the cable was disconnected. That car is Grandmother ready for sure. Dodge, nope, the little difference in speed between my MSP and the stock neon was not enough to even butt dyno. I actually belive I could get it from a roll. After this day of looking, I am proud to day that I drive a MAZDASPEED Protege. I will go back to destroying RX8s and 350Zs at fayetteville drag strip. MAZDASPEED protege = most performance for your money by far and one sexy little car. (cheers) John, black mica #833
wheels2.JPG

03BlkMicaSPD said:
Just wanted to say, that I went to drive some other cars that were pimp and nice to see if I was ready to trade the old mazda in and I couldnt find anything that was even close. I drove the VW Jetta GLI with the 1.8t and all that crap and it was really slow. It handled like a family car and the clutch felt like the cable was disconnected. That car is Grandmother ready for sure. Dodge, nope, the little difference in speed between my MSP and the stock neon was not enough to even butt dyno. I actually belive I could get it from a roll. After this day of looking, I am proud to day that I drive a MAZDASPEED Protege. I will go back to destroying RX8s and 350Zs at fayetteville drag strip. MAZDASPEED protege = most performance for your money by far and one sexy little car. (cheers) John, black mica #833
wheels2.JPG

I like those wheels on that.

Thank you. I'm sick of reading this threads recently of people selling their msp's and s***. My head-unit doesn't work and I'm still head over heels for it...hehe.

wheres AGR when you need him eh?well, my stock sub is blown, and I couldn't be happier...gives me a reason to upgrade....next thing to break, the turbo:Dj/k.

I LOVES MA MAZDASPEED I DOES

mazdaspeedpower said:
well, my stock sub is blown
how can you tell? cause it distorts at low volume? it does that from the factory (rofl)

Rock on little nubian *****! ROCK ON!

And my sub works fine (hear ya) thuMp, thumpin to some double bass SLAYER! (dark) (headbang) (rockon) (guitar) (band2)

Thanks man, yeah, i love the way it looks, you should definitely get it too, i'm also thinking about wings west side skirts, and rear valance... not too sure though, have you seen the upper rear window spoiler?

cheers...proud owner here! And since there is a special on forged rods you can have yourself a smoker of a car for $2K

yeah, I dont really know if I like the window spoiler, but the sides might look alright with the rear valence

i was thinking about getting that window spoiler too... i could never really decide on it though

Yes, I definitely love the MSP. Out of all the cars I've owned, it's definitely the feistiest of all. Nothing in its class can handle as well, and with the right tuning, it can be quite competitive in straight line performance as well. Thumbs up on the post, but why are you hating on the 8?? It's a different kind of car...well at least that's how I look at it. But then again the only MSP I've ever driven was stock anyways.

Back