Post your recent pictures!

Got caught in front of my car at Shukai with Reg and Alex by Sam Du of SuperStreet

http://www.superstreetonline.com/ev...1509-2015-shukai-san-jose-japantown-car-show/

shukai-sj-2015-maza-protege-wagon2_zps4djyhzbj.jpg

shukai-sj-2015-protege5-wagon_zpsitpnx7xy.jpg

Loaded up the War Rig for an out-of-town autocross tomorrow.

20150919_104651.jpg

We're staying the night in Birmingham, spending this afternoon visiting w/ some old friends and family. This doesn't actually include any of our clothes, my laptop bag (tuning y0), or my helmet bag.

20150918_202300.jpg

Looks almost the same as my buddy Batintheattic's rpf1 setup. Meaty fitment is good fitment. I just wish the protege could fit 9" wheels because rpf1s get extra sexy when the faces flatten out.

Looks almost the same as my buddy Batintheattic's rpf1 setup. Meaty fitment is good fitment. I just wish the protege could fit 9" wheels because rpf1s get extra sexy when the faces flatten out.

Thanks man, his protege actually inspired me for this set up so big shout out to him. I'm running different size tires and lower offset though. Yeah it's too bad it can't fit 9" without some body work but this is good enough for me.

Thanks man, his protege actually inspired me for this set up so big shout out to him. I'm running different size tires and lower offset though. Yeah it's too bad it can't fit 9" without some body work but this is good enough for me.

17x9 +35 isn't that bad to fit ... I'm running 17x9 +25.

From the District10 Breast Cancer Awareness show yesterday

2015.10.10%20D10%20cleancarculture_zpsiqslptxi.jpg

17x9 +35 isn't that bad to fit ... I'm running 17x9 +25.

Nice setup! 17x9 can be done but you would have to either stretch your tires, add lots of camber, or do some body work. I wanted some meaty tires. Tires are 235/40/17 yokahoma AD08's

Yeah I think he has 45 series sidewalls on his. When he steps down he should be able to fit a 235 with the nice fender roll I did for him.

Yeah I think he has 45 series sidewalls on his. When he steps down he should be able to fit a 235 with the nice fender roll I did for him.

Yeah I can see the fender roll in some of the pictures. Great work! His ride is awesome

If he runs 235/40 tires he will definitely be fine because my rpf1s are 10mm lower offset than his

Back