Post your recent pictures!

damn that 3 is clean !

my pgt :)
421232_10150686312575813_636675812_11293557_1161345589_n.jpg

Thanks man. I've heard from a few other Bavaria guys that the car looks "off" with the old wheels and later bumpers... which is more or less their way of trying to convince me to go with the early bumpers. Don't get me wrong... I'd love to, but I'd have to sacrifice a working A/C system in order to do it. Not sure I want to jump on that yet.

Haha. You're right. In that car, I really don't. 4 windows down, vents open... it gets quite breezy in there. I'm just not quick to take out working parts for the sake of taking them out.

^^^Easy fix....take BFH to working a/c....remove since it is now non-working a/c.

To everyone I saw on my commute this morning in convertibles with your tops up, I have one thing to say.

Pussies.

IMG_20120313_102807.jpg

(hah)

well there fronts were his snow tires and the rears are his summers. his front summers didnt fit because the offset was too high and he was grinding down the bottom collar on his front coilovers. so he is waiting to get some spacers for the front, but they have to be hubcentric as he has lugs and not lug nuts and the weight of the wheel needs to rest on the center of the hub he says. or he is just gonna get summer tires for the winter wheels.

Right. You have to be careful getting wheels for BMW's. There are a number of things like that that will pop up and bite you in the ass. I was kinda thinking that since one set were stockers, but just wondering.

I meant car specific stockers. E28 wheels eh? Well... this isn't the place for such a discussion, so we can talk about it later.

Latest posts

Back