Post your recent pictures!

From yesterday. The car replacing my MSM.

13034667585_29f7a867a6_c.jpg

what?!? (eek2)

cool :D

This is going to be you Phen:

photo1.jpg

Or it better be since you keep talking about that stupid free track day you get. ;)

Your RPF1 stickers are in an envelope on my desk! I didn't send them to you because I'm finishing the label stickers you wanted tonight! :)

I might have the banner done by the end of the week.

Your RPF1 stickers are in an envelope on my desk! I didn't send them to you because I'm finishing the label stickers you wanted tonight! :)

I might have the banner done by the end of the week.

haha i figured that since my tracking just says " yup he has your money" but like i said no real hurry i still have about 5ft of snow to melt before i even think about driving the Mazda, this week will be fine.

Italian Chrysler Smart Car = downgrade

You could think of it that way. Or you could think that I have a car that's not constantly broken, sucking my bank account dry, and gets MUCH better mileage while providing a similar amount of fun.

I stand behind my decision.

*thud* Sorry that was me falling off the couch....Nate, you bought a car! lol I see it was Josh's 6wagon! Great choice and she looks awesome!

Here's my latest.
attachment.php

*thud* Sorry that was me falling off the couch....Nate, you bought a car! lol I see it was Josh's 6wagon! Great choice and she looks awesome!

Here's my latest.

lol, Thanks! When did you get a Miata? I missed that somehow

You're welcome, have always loved the 6wagon! Picked it up Friday morning and this is the first chance I've had to post pics so you didn't miss anything...actually one of the first to know. lol

Back