Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

IMG_5612.jpg

Rob, In my honest opinion, that is very nice, I would purchase one like it just to drive around and keep my MSP at bay :)

[IM]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/224742_504219704549_203803008_30443078_5207_n.jpg[/IMG]
[IM]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/230377_504219729499_203803008_30443081_6519_n.jpg[/IMG]

That's an awesome looking car man. Mines definitely going in a very similar direction, already bought bronze wheel paint for the summers. I wish my bumpers were painted though, maybe if I get a good job this summer I'll get the paint fixed up a bit. She'll never be that clean but I can definitely work on getting closer.

With the summers:

IMG_0575.jpg

My GF works at borrowlenses.com, so she gets to play with any gear she wants and all her coworkers are photography people. While waiting to get dinner yesterday, one of her coworkers (www.emotiveimage.com) set up a rig for a rolling shot in like 5 minutes and we snapped this shot of her car. Awesome and dirty lol.

mearollingshot.jpg

That is a fantastic picture and your girlfriend has an awesome job! I need to hurry up and finish my rig now :)

And can she get me a discount at borrowlenses.com? ;)

now that is one sexy pic :)

That is a fantastic picture and your girlfriend has an awesome job! I need to hurry up and finish my rig now :)

And can she get me a discount at borrowlenses.com? ;)

I don't think so. They discontinued their friends and family discount a while back =/

Man I wish I could lower her car more LOL, but she would kill me. Right now it only has Eibach Pro-Kit (for an MS3) and MS3 stock shocks. Got the whole setup for $100 lol. Wheels are 18x8 Enkei GTC-01

Looks awesome! I wish I could lower my girlfriend's 3 at all :)

Welcome to the club, Fella's.
Most women couldn't give a good crap about modding and cars in general, as long as they start and run when they want them to.
It's only a lucky few (gear heads) that have women that will let that happen to their own rides. And fewer that will do it themselves!!
I would have done much more to my own car had my wife been more acceptable of the "automotive hobby." ... Might've even traded up to an MS3 by now!!

Oh, I can hear it now....
"What's wrong with YOUR car?? Why spend money on a new one when you have a perfectly good car out there?"
You get the picture, I'm sure.

Last edited:
Haha yeah I love those questions. When I put my H&R's on recently, the question was "What is wrong with the springs you have on there now?" :D

Most don't get it and never will, Will. :D

Mine didn't ask, but gave me the "look" when I bought them in the first place. You know that look, don't you....

To which you reply, "what is wrong with the clothes you have now?"

hahah WIN!!

ive done similar with my gf. she asked what was wrong with something and why i was buying a new part to replace a prefectly good part in the first place... i simply responded with "oh you mean the way you replace perfectly functioning purses? its the same concept, you get bored with purses, i get bored with car parts..."

Yeah, it's hard modding my car when the house or kids need something. She had a Mustang that she bought modded and loved it. She loved all the chrome under the hood, so I don't get it. All I ever hear is..."You need to quit messing with your car before you mess something up" or "You obsess over your car, you're constantly out there picking at it." She says she can't wait for me to get out of this "Car Phase". I've always liked cars, this is my first ever "car" though. I've always had SUV's and never bothered touching them.

I manage to get by with excuses like, this will help gas mileage, or, My friend gave me this part! It's good having her though, I'm the bread winner of the house and she is a stay at home Mom, if not for her we would be broke.

Last edited:
Most don't get it and never will, Will. :D

Mine didn't ask, but gave me the "look" when I bought them in the first place. You know that look, don't you....

I don't get the look over car parts... yet.

To which you reply, "what is wrong with the clothes you have now?"

hahah WIN!!

ive done similar with my gf. she asked what was wrong with something and why i was buying a new part to replace a prefectly good part in the first place... i simply responded with "oh you mean the way you replace perfectly functioning purses? its the same concept, you get bored with purses, i get bored with car parts..."

I like both of those suggestions :)

Latest posts

Back