Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

Yep, I registered so I plan to be there, stock or not...

LOL, I just had to quote this!

i was going to quote them all too, but you beat me to it!

im still meh on yellow fogs. ive been in a car with them, and the difference in the color in front of the car is annoying. i suppose they are helpful in fog, but i prefer all white please. they still dont look good on midnight blue. red might work.

oh, and magnum... i miss your p5. i was debating purchasing it, and selling mine, but i need a daily driver i know. it saddens me what happened to it. (the fact that is was basically parted).

Yellow fogs and stock HID. Really old photo of my car in stock form. The fogs were one of my first mods. Pay no attention to the blue H. ;)

16auznm.jpg

My Eunos Cosmo 20B TypeSX

It is a last model for 1995 years.
The last model was this grain of wood, the bronze glass special equipment in TypeS.
I am satisfied.

Attachments

• ECF.jpg
    ECF.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 146
  • ECUB.jpg
    ECUB.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
It is a last model for 1995 years.
The last model was this grain of wood, the bronze glass special equipment in TypeS.
I am satisfied.

Sorry, but we do not allow Pr0n on this forum, please censor your pictures before posting them...

(idhitit)

*drool*

I should note I not only have yellow overlays, but also MTEC ION Yellow fog light bulbs.

Yes, "fog" lights are better yellow. "Driving" lights are white.

My understanding is that it is important for fog lights to be one color (rather than white, which is all colors) because...

...between sensitivity for our eyes and a long wavelength for least scattering is yellow light.

Thanks for the explanation. Now I can tell the wife the reason I want yellow fogs. It's not just for appearance, there is a science behind it. (cabpatch)

lol

yeah, that yellow that goes up to 5 feet in front of the car is very usefull.

The light pattern spreads out much further than you see, you can't tell in the photo because the HID overpowers the beam on the ground. The fogs also extend far wider. (lol2)

Back