Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

^^ Looking good, never seen them on a different Mazda before, but really like them. Mazda has a good taste for 17in, 18in (and plus) wheels IMO

yeah i really like the 18"s on the RX8 but i couldnt find any, plus the 17"s on mine now were free so i cant complain.

all mazda rims are made by Enkei so they are pretty good quality.

yeah i really like the 18"s on the RX8 but i couldnt find any, plus the 17"s on mine now were free so i cant complain.

all mazda rims are made by Enkei so they are pretty good quality.

Wow, I can't believe you still have your car! Long-term ownership FTW!

Edited: And we have nearly identical post counts.

glow8.jpg

I want to steal the wheels off of the 5 and put them on the pro5!!

Attachments

• TheFab5s.JPG
    TheFab5s.JPG
    393.1 KB · Views: 106
Don't play stupid. I PM'd you and explained, I asked you to fix the problem, gave you more than 24hrs and you refused.

Don't play stupid. I PM'd you and explained, I asked you to fix the problem, gave you more than 24hrs and you refused.

what, with my signature?

how does that have anything to do with that post?

and if you CHECKED to see the last time I was active you would have seen that I have been GONE until about an hour ago in the mountains for fathers day!

and why dont you answer the last two pms? I still have yet to see why I cannot link to an AUTHORIZED vendor in my signature....as the rule that you cited to me had no quarrel with....the only thing it stated is that if it was an unauthorized vendor that it is not allowed, which I can completely respect

heres the rules he cited:
3. Any information, text or images containing links in your signature to unauthorized vendor websites, stores, forums and any form of contact information is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized vendors can only be displayed in your signature as default text (size 2 max), in a "Mod list" image as default text (size 2 max) or in the form of a logo image (non-linked). Default text means you can only use a font from the message options menu (ex: Verdana, size 2). A list of current Authorized Vendors and Approved Merchant Members can be found in the Authorized Vendor Directory.

Last edited:
funny, checking the list of authorized vendors as well I see that EMPIRE is listed as an authorized vendor!

so tell me again, why did you give me an infraction on a post that had nothing wrong with it, then blame it on my signature citing a rule that had nothing to do with what you were saying?

oh and heres the link to the authorized vendors
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5496

and if you would, bbrich, please be kind enough to respond to my pm....and be kind enough as to have a good reason, or revoke the infraction, thank you!

Last edited:
funny, checking the list of authorized vendors as well I see that EMPIRE is listed as an authorized vendor!

so tell me again, why did you give me an infraction on a post that had nothing wrong with it, then blame it on my signature citing a rule that had nothing to do with what you were saying?

oh and heres the link to the authorized vendors
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5496

and if you would, bbrich, please be kind enough to respond to my pm....and be kind enough as to have a good reason, or revoke the infraction, thank you!

You crying over what, 3 points? lol, I have like 6 points and 4 or 5 infractions. This place SUCKS anyways. This site should "unauthorize" themselves if you ask me.

jeg...quit trying to make a martyr out of yourself...its easy to see what you're trying to do :rolleyes:

the rest of you need to take this s*** to PMs...
You crying over what, 3 points? lol, I have like 6 points and 4 or 5 infractions. This place SUCKS anyways. This site should "unauthorize" themselves if you ask me.

plus I dont wanna get more infractions for it later....I know if I let it go now that Ill just get hit up for it again and again later, until I do as he asked

its simple...you can PM an admin or another mod if you have an issue w/ something like this...you know that. There's not point to clutter up a thread w/ this crap..

If this place "SUCKS" so bad, why do you "continue" to post here John? Just wondering.

Jeg you turd. "the only difference between martydom and suicide is the press coverage"

Back