Post Pictures of Your CX-5 Mods, Upgrades and Accessories!

Yea its bugged... look under cx5 for sale items. I really wish the for sale section here didnt make you use panjo, its pretty garbage

My CX-5 is getting close to done.

Wrapped in 3M satin pearl white with black gloss accents.

Font Motorsports supplied Konig Oversteer 17x8 et45
Continental TrueContacts 225x65x17

jQI2o5k.jpg

xKw1sy6.jpg

LxtAUlU.jpg

VY9AoNO.jpg

EWxaoWP.jpg

3I8vpwb.jpg

egtoNZe.jpg

Right now im trying to figure out the best arrangement for the turbo manifold. Probably a log type for space and simplicity with a top facing exhaust outlet.

Last edited:
I'm really considering this mount. Has anyone run an aftermarket engine mount (the upper mount) on another car?T̶h̶e̶ ̶O̶E̶M̶ ̶R̶M̶M̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶c̶l̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶n̶s̶f̶e̶r̶ ̶c̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶i̶r̶e̶ ̶e̶x̶t̶r̶a̶ ̶s̶t̶e̶p̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶l̶l̶,̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶o̶n̶.̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶J̶B̶R̶ ̶R̶M̶M̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶e̶s̶t̶e̶d̶.̶ Edit: Found out I need to lower the front crossmember a few mm (via loosening bolts) for the AWD. That was missing information from the svc manual listed here, the one I got form ebay is 100% complete. Sometimes going from a steady accel to a high throttle at high rpm can trigger the knock sensor because of engine bucking... by the way that's what is being referred to when a company lists that a MM will increase hp/tq. It's not the part itself, it's the reduction of engine bucking which may trigger the knock sensor, which will retard timing. This can also happen when accelerating hard on a bumpy road, or even around a sharp corner (which happens to me enough for it to be annoying). I'm trying to get pricing from Rodrigo Font right now. I like this one epspecially because it's hardened rubber vs a poly fill, which might be stiffer than I want. + with the stiff suspension I don't want it too rigid.
CX5-2.gif

Last edited:
Just ordered the JBR Front Sway bar with Billet brackets. Already have gen3 Mazda 3 adjustable front endlinks from Racing Beep installed. I will be installing my JBR RMM I've had for like 6 months as well as I have to undo the same s*** to access both. I plan to have my hardrape rear camber arms installed soon too so after that my suspension will be done. I may upgrade my BC springs to swift springs though. So far installed- BC Coilovers with front camber plate, Racing Beep adjustable front end links (way stiffer than stock, improvement even with OEM FSB), Corksport Rear Sway Bar with Hotchkiss Billet brackets. Auto EXE rear endlinks adjustable, Ultra Racing Strut tower bar, front lower bar, and rear lower bar. Pending - JBR front sway bar + billet JBR bracket, just ordered. Waiting to install JBR RMM 70 duro, and Hardrace forged aluminum rear camber arm.

Chris, I didn't realize racing beat made front end links for the CX-5. Is it the same ones listed on their website for the 2014-15 Mazda 3 ($95)? I see RockAuto has the moog front end links for the CX-5 which in my experience are an oem replacement but if the racing beats are stiffer and will work okay with the OEM sway bar, I'll try em out.

Chris, I didn't realize racing beat made front end links for the CX-5. Is it the same ones listed on their website for the 2014-15 Mazda 3 ($95)? I see RockAuto has the moog front end links for the CX-5 which in my experience are an oem replacement but if the racing beats are stiffer and will work okay with the OEM sway bar, I'll try em out.
Yea, they are listed under mz3. Auto exe lists the same part # for their front and rear adjustable endlinks, so I figured it work and they do. Even with the oem bar it's a difference, considering the OEM links bend easily, are capped by a plastic join, and the bolt swivels freely. The RB are solid aluminum and the head doesn't swivel as freely (same range of movement).

Back