Post pics of your Mazda5

I've always been fond of black and gold! Looks good on your 5

mycar001.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there here's my 2009 Mazda5 sport. I live here in the U.K.

Attachments

• mazda5.jpg
    mazda5.jpg
    613.9 KB · Views: 328
  • mazda5.1.jpg
    mazda5.1.jpg
    628.7 KB · Views: 392
Last edited:
Hi there,

Yeah! Roof rails comes as standard for mazda5 here in the U.K. And yes we do have power folding mirrors here as well but they were only introduced to the 2010 mazda5 models. Mine was a 2009 model so i retrofitted and bought a power folding control module from the U.S. and purchased a pair of power folding mirror from the dealer.

Wait, power folding module from the US? Do you know if the 2012+ still have them in the UK? How hard was the retrofit? Was it plug and play or did you have to run new wires? Did it require a different set of window switches?

Hi there here's my 2009 Mazda5 sport. I live here in the U.K.
very proper setup you got there (thumb)!

Anyone know if/where/how I can get a euro front license plate mount!?!? Need to check eBay. We don't need front plates in PA but I could use it as a bumper guard (currently using the US one and not interested in the funny foam looking thing).

Hi there,

Yes the power folding module is from the U.S. I bought it from www.thespeedline.us. Because mine does'nt have power folding mirrors i have to re wire it. With the switch, i just use a latching switch and drilled it in one of the blank dash switch. I could buy the proper switch from the dealer but it would cost me a fortune. I've attached pictures of the power folding switch and the module that i've use for the retrofit and the wiring diagrams as well. For 2012+ mazda5 models, power folding mirrors comes as standard together with the integrated turn signal lights.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 371
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 308
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 283
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 301
Yeah it's not. As i am telling my car was a 2009 model were power folding mirrors are not yet as standard. 2010+ models do have the power folding mirrors.

Thanks! Just bought them couple of weeks ago. They're a set of FOX Wheels model FX005 here in the U.K. They are 17x7.5 on 205/50/17 Dunlop Sport Maxx RT tires. Suspensions are OEM shock absorbers with Blue Eibach coil springs i've bought from the dealer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 287
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 242
mazda5 with 350z rims with 245 tires yes with 245 they do fix but had to tuck the rear fenders

Attachments

• everything photos iphone5 265.JPG
    everything photos iphone5 265.JPG
    715 KB · Views: 330
Anybody have any pics of a 2nd gen with the Mazda accessory mud flaps? Any experience with them in a heavy winter/snow environment?

Anybody have any pics of a 2nd gen with the Mazda accessory mud flaps? Any experience with them in a heavy winter/snow environment?

Haven't had them through winter yet. I tossed them on because I was driving the car through DirtFish for miscellaneous stuff and didn't want rocks to screw up my paint. They're pretty dinky though.

P1090988 by tuanies, on Flickr

P1090986_Edit by tuanies, on Flickr

P1090992 by tuanies, on Flickr

Back