Post pics of your Mazda3!

It doesn't really flow with the lines of the car. Whatever floats your boat though, it is yours after all :).

edspeed: i post the same stuff in other forums...hehe

Also that huge vinyl is just way too much...

thanks!

@gejay99: Man! Your car is so cool! (2thumbs)
I have a GT sedan of the same colour and I'm getting wheels just like yours next summer.

Mazdaspeed on 19's

100_1156.JPG100_1159.JPG100_1152.JPG100_1153.JPG100_1154.JPGHere are pics of my 2010 Mazdaspeed 3 with AXIS SHINE wheels 19x8.5 with Nitto Invo tires 235/35/19

I guess I'm just used to the MX-6 forum, people don't like to see auto tran in a picture thread. I personally enjoy driving a manual and both my MX-6 are manual, but I don't have any problem with auto :)

I guess I'm just used to the MX-6 forum, people don't like to see auto tran in a picture thread. I personally enjoy driving a manual and both my MX-6 are manual, but I don't have any problem with auto :)

yeah we get some of those ignorant peeps here, too. In the end, we have the same car. Don't get why people get such a superiority complex over it.

Hope she enjoys it. Amazing car.

Thanks, I think she had a lot of fun driving back from the dealer, we don't have insurance situated yet so we haven't take the car out since, called the insurance company and they said they don't automatically cover new car for 30 days so we have to have the policy in place before we can drive it (dunno) We'll get it done today tho, then take her out for a spin this weekend :)

I'm looking at some accessory from the dealer, anyone has the rear bumper guard, all weather floor mat and the trunk mat? Looking to purchase those and just wondering if they are any good.

Trunk mat is expensive but very handy. All weather mats are rather thick. If I did it again, I might have spent a few extra $$ and gone Weathertech. But the mats are good for $80.

You might want to wait and see if you get a coupon from your dealer - I got one for 20% off and used it to purchase a couple things. Also I suggest you consider getting a sun shade. It fits the window perfectly!

Back